My boyfriend and I are planning a roadtrip from Gillette, WY (my boyfriend's parents live there) to Yellowstone National Park (2 full days), to Grand Teton National Park (1 full day), doing an activity (1 full day) near Jackson Hole (thinking ATV'ing with Jackson Hole Adventure Rental) - have 1 full day not planned at all yet - , driving through Montpelier to Bear Lake (check it out for half a day) and through Logan Canyon to Salt Lake City (about 5 hours of driving this day), spending (1 full day) in Salt Lake City. And then flying out the next morning to Seattle.
Any tips of must-sees in the National Parks, activities, hikes, ideas for our one day we don't have planned, etc., would be MUCH appreciated! We also do not have accommodation yet for Grand Teton area, Jackson Hole, and Salt Lake City so suggestions also welcome for that!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 2 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 3 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 4 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 5 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 6 A day in Boston
- 7 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 8 Las vegas +21
- 9 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 10 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 11 Newport , RI
- 12 Steamboat in August
- 13 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 14 Depot Bay OR
- 15 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 16 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 17 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 18 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 19 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 20 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 21 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 22 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 23 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 24 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 25 Phone SIM