My boyfriend and I are planning a roadtrip from Gillette, WY (my boyfriend's parents live there) to Yellowstone National Park (2 full days), to Grand Teton National Park (1 full day), doing an activity (1 full day) near Jackson Hole (thinking ATV'ing with Jackson Hole Adventure Rental) - have 1 full day not planned at all yet - , driving through Montpelier to Bear Lake (check it out for half a day) and through Logan Canyon to Salt Lake City (about 5 hours of driving this day), spending (1 full day) in Salt Lake City. And then flying out the next morning to Seattle.
Any tips of must-sees in the National Parks, activities, hikes, ideas for our one day we don't have planned, etc., would be MUCH appreciated! We also do not have accommodation yet for Grand Teton area, Jackson Hole, and Salt Lake City so suggestions also welcome for that!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 TECH SUPPORT CARE
- 2 (U S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Aol Tech support free number +1800-509-5140
- 4 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 5 New Itinerary
- 6 Help with Northwest Trip
- 7 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 8 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 9 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 10 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 11 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 12 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 13 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 14 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 road trip
- 16 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 17 Gmail phishing attack is Become tricky
- 18 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 19 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 20 Orlando area weather in June
- 21 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 22 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 23 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 24 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 25 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI