My boyfriend and I are planning a roadtrip from Gillette, WY (my boyfriend's parents live there) to Yellowstone National Park (2 full days), to Grand Teton National Park (1 full day), doing an activity (1 full day) near Jackson Hole (thinking ATV'ing with Jackson Hole Adventure Rental) - have 1 full day not planned at all yet - , driving through Montpelier to Bear Lake (check it out for half a day) and through Logan Canyon to Salt Lake City (about 5 hours of driving this day), spending (1 full day) in Salt Lake City. And then flying out the next morning to Seattle.
Any tips of must-sees in the National Parks, activities, hikes, ideas for our one day we don't have planned, etc., would be MUCH appreciated! We also do not have accommodation yet for Grand Teton area, Jackson Hole, and Salt Lake City so suggestions also welcome for that!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/malexpro/
- 3 Florida vacation
- 4 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 5 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 6 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 7 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 8 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 9 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 10 Key West luxury hotels
- 11 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 12 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 13 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 14 I95
- 15 Florida keys trip
- 16 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 17 Wine Country
- 18 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 19 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 20 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 21 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 22 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 23 Nashville Never Been
- 24 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 25 Florida beach vacation