My boyfriend and I are planning a roadtrip from Gillette, WY (my boyfriend's parents live there) to Yellowstone National Park (2 full days), to Grand Teton National Park (1 full day), doing an activity (1 full day) near Jackson Hole (thinking ATV'ing with Jackson Hole Adventure Rental) - have 1 full day not planned at all yet - , driving through Montpelier to Bear Lake (check it out for half a day) and through Logan Canyon to Salt Lake City (about 5 hours of driving this day), spending (1 full day) in Salt Lake City. And then flying out the next morning to Seattle.
Any tips of must-sees in the National Parks, activities, hikes, ideas for our one day we don't have planned, etc., would be MUCH appreciated! We also do not have accommodation yet for Grand Teton area, Jackson Hole, and Salt Lake City so suggestions also welcome for that!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 2 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 3 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 4 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 5 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 6 November redwoods trip
- 7 blue ridge parkway?
- 8 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 9 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 10 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 11 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 12 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 13 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 14 Wedding gifts?
- 15 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 16 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 17 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 18 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 19 Seattle Ho
- 20 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 21 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 22 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 23 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 24 First Trip to New Mexico
- 25 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?