My boyfriend and I are planning a roadtrip from Gillette, WY (my boyfriend's parents live there) to Yellowstone National Park (2 full days), to Grand Teton National Park (1 full day), doing an activity (1 full day) near Jackson Hole (thinking ATV'ing with Jackson Hole Adventure Rental) - have 1 full day not planned at all yet - , driving through Montpelier to Bear Lake (check it out for half a day) and through Logan Canyon to Salt Lake City (about 5 hours of driving this day), spending (1 full day) in Salt Lake City. And then flying out the next morning to Seattle.
Any tips of must-sees in the National Parks, activities, hikes, ideas for our one day we don't have planned, etc., would be MUCH appreciated! We also do not have accommodation yet for Grand Teton area, Jackson Hole, and Salt Lake City so suggestions also welcome for that!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 USA Round trip 2018
- 4 New Orleans Hotels
- 5 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 6 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 7 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 8 Hilton Head
- 9 Best beach destination with kids in August?
- 10 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 11 $ nights SF - 1 Night to drive the coast - 5 nights LA
- 12 4 Days in LV
- 13 Day trip from Salt Lake City
- 14 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 15 DC - WW2 flyover
- 16 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 17 Fun stop between Virginia Beach and Wintergreen
- 18 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 19 Savannah visit
- 20 Beach Vacation from Midwest with 10 year old.
- 21 Camping in the Black Hills
- 22 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 23 Alaska Railroad trips reviews & motion sickness etc
- 24 Southern Road Trip
- 25 Which 2 islands to visit?