My boyfriend and I are planning a roadtrip from Gillette, WY (my boyfriend's parents live there) to Yellowstone National Park (2 full days), to Grand Teton National Park (1 full day), doing an activity (1 full day) near Jackson Hole (thinking ATV'ing with Jackson Hole Adventure Rental) - have 1 full day not planned at all yet - , driving through Montpelier to Bear Lake (check it out for half a day) and through Logan Canyon to Salt Lake City (about 5 hours of driving this day), spending (1 full day) in Salt Lake City. And then flying out the next morning to Seattle.
Any tips of must-sees in the National Parks, activities, hikes, ideas for our one day we don't have planned, etc., would be MUCH appreciated! We also do not have accommodation yet for Grand Teton area, Jackson Hole, and Salt Lake City so suggestions also welcome for that!
UT & WY Roadtrip - Help!
- 1 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 4 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 5 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 6 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Hotel near Public Theater
- 11 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 12 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 13 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 14 Oahu Information
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 17 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 18 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 One day in Washington DC
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 23 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 24 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 25 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast