My boyfriend and I are planning a roadtrip from Gillette, WY (my boyfriend's parents live there) to Yellowstone National Park (2 full days), to Grand Teton National Park (1 full day), doing an activity (1 full day) near Jackson Hole (thinking ATV'ing with Jackson Hole Adventure Rental) - have 1 full day not planned at all yet - , driving through Montpelier to Bear Lake (check it out for half a day) and through Logan Canyon to Salt Lake City (about 5 hours of driving this day), spending (1 full day) in Salt Lake City. And then flying out the next morning to Seattle.
Any tips of must-sees in the National Parks, activities, hikes, ideas for our one day we don't have planned, etc., would be MUCH appreciated! We also do not have accommodation yet for Grand Teton area, Jackson Hole, and Salt Lake City so suggestions also welcome for that!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 2 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 3 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 4 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 5 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 6 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 7 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 8 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 9 Scenic / Walking Day Trip from Las Vegas
- 10 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 11 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 12 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 13 MO road trip itinerary
- 14 Around New Orleans
- 15 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 16 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 17 Visiting New York State
- 18 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 19 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 20 Nashville restaurants
- 21 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 22 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 23 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 24 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour