My boyfriend and I are planning a roadtrip from Gillette, WY (my boyfriend's parents live there) to Yellowstone National Park (2 full days), to Grand Teton National Park (1 full day), doing an activity (1 full day) near Jackson Hole (thinking ATV'ing with Jackson Hole Adventure Rental) - have 1 full day not planned at all yet - , driving through Montpelier to Bear Lake (check it out for half a day) and through Logan Canyon to Salt Lake City (about 5 hours of driving this day), spending (1 full day) in Salt Lake City. And then flying out the next morning to Seattle.
Any tips of must-sees in the National Parks, activities, hikes, ideas for our one day we don't have planned, etc., would be MUCH appreciated! We also do not have accommodation yet for Grand Teton area, Jackson Hole, and Salt Lake City so suggestions also welcome for that!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mistakes were made
- 2 Stellarossa: You Should Know Better
- 3 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 4 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 5 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 6 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 7 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 8 Christmas in Colorado
- 9 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 10 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 11 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 12 DC Restaurants
- 13 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 14 JFK to Washington
- 15 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 16 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 17 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 18 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 19 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 20 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 21 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 22 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 23 How much time in Badlands?
- 24 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 25 Winter hiking in Colorado