My boyfriend and I are planning a roadtrip from Gillette, WY (my boyfriend's parents live there) to Yellowstone National Park (2 full days), to Grand Teton National Park (1 full day), doing an activity (1 full day) near Jackson Hole (thinking ATV'ing with Jackson Hole Adventure Rental) - have 1 full day not planned at all yet - , driving through Montpelier to Bear Lake (check it out for half a day) and through Logan Canyon to Salt Lake City (about 5 hours of driving this day), spending (1 full day) in Salt Lake City. And then flying out the next morning to Seattle.
Any tips of must-sees in the National Parks, activities, hikes, ideas for our one day we don't have planned, etc., would be MUCH appreciated! We also do not have accommodation yet for Grand Teton area, Jackson Hole, and Salt Lake City so suggestions also welcome for that!
UT & WY Roadtrip - Help!
- 1 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Warm and don't Drive
- 5 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 8 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 9 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 10 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 11 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 12 RIP Judy Rogers
- 13 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 16 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 17 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 21 Princeville in January
- 22 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 23 pa to az
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 Savanah Sojourn