My wife and I want to attend a matinee of Mama Mia in mid-April. We only have a few days in the city this trip so I'm trying to decide whether to spend time in the TKTS line or simply order online in advance - I'd prefer the TKTS booth for the lower prices. Three questions ... 1)can I buy next-day matinee tickets at the TKTS booth, or are the tickets only same-day? 2)we're staying on the UES so the TImes Sq booth seems best - if we arrived at opening, how long do you think we'd have to wait to buy our tickets. 3)finally, since Mama Mia's been on Broadway for awhile, do you think ticket availability will be a problem at the TKTS booth? Thanks.
using the TKTS booths for Broadway shows
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 2 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 3 ONP help
- 4 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 5 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 6 California road trip
- 7 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 8 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 9 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 10 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 11 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 12 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 13 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 14 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 15 Road Tour in Usa
- 16 So you love handbags!
- 17 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 18 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 19 replica designer handbags
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 22 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 23 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 24 Re-Visit DC
- 25 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls