My wife and I want to attend a matinee of Mama Mia in mid-April. We only have a few days in the city this trip so I'm trying to decide whether to spend time in the TKTS line or simply order online in advance - I'd prefer the TKTS booth for the lower prices. Three questions ... 1)can I buy next-day matinee tickets at the TKTS booth, or are the tickets only same-day? 2)we're staying on the UES so the TImes Sq booth seems best - if we arrived at opening, how long do you think we'd have to wait to buy our tickets. 3)finally, since Mama Mia's been on Broadway for awhile, do you think ticket availability will be a problem at the TKTS booth? Thanks.
using the TKTS booths for Broadway shows
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 2 Arches National Park in a day
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Looking for Next Destination
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Broadway this week
- 7 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 8 Union Square area restaurant
- 9 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 10 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 11 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 12 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 13 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 14 Washington DC in Spring?
- 15 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 Richmond highlights?
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 20 Weekend in NYC
- 21 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 22 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 23 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 24 New York, New York...
- 25 Shuttle Service from Newark