My wife and I want to attend a matinee of Mama Mia in mid-April. We only have a few days in the city this trip so I'm trying to decide whether to spend time in the TKTS line or simply order online in advance - I'd prefer the TKTS booth for the lower prices. Three questions ... 1)can I buy next-day matinee tickets at the TKTS booth, or are the tickets only same-day? 2)we're staying on the UES so the TImes Sq booth seems best - if we arrived at opening, how long do you think we'd have to wait to buy our tickets. 3)finally, since Mama Mia's been on Broadway for awhile, do you think ticket availability will be a problem at the TKTS booth? Thanks.
using the TKTS booths for Broadway shows
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 2 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 Madison Square Garden
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 8 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 9 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 10 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 13 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 14 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 17 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 18 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 19 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 22 St. Augustine, Florida
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 25 hotel near Met NYC