My wife and I want to attend a matinee of Mama Mia in mid-April. We only have a few days in the city this trip so I'm trying to decide whether to spend time in the TKTS line or simply order online in advance - I'd prefer the TKTS booth for the lower prices. Three questions ... 1)can I buy next-day matinee tickets at the TKTS booth, or are the tickets only same-day? 2)we're staying on the UES so the TImes Sq booth seems best - if we arrived at opening, how long do you think we'd have to wait to buy our tickets. 3)finally, since Mama Mia's been on Broadway for awhile, do you think ticket availability will be a problem at the TKTS booth? Thanks.
using the TKTS booths for Broadway shows
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Questions
- 2 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 3 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 4 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 5 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 6 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 7 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 8 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 9 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 10 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 11 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 12 Is the New York subway safe?
- 13 Chicago eateries downtown
- 14 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 15 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 16 Where to from Tampa?
- 17 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 18 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 20 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 21 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 22 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 23 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 24 Nice place to stop for the night between Akron, OH and Walt Disney World.
- 25 charlotte