My wife and I want to attend a matinee of Mama Mia in mid-April. We only have a few days in the city this trip so I'm trying to decide whether to spend time in the TKTS line or simply order online in advance - I'd prefer the TKTS booth for the lower prices. Three questions ... 1)can I buy next-day matinee tickets at the TKTS booth, or are the tickets only same-day? 2)we're staying on the UES so the TImes Sq booth seems best - if we arrived at opening, how long do you think we'd have to wait to buy our tickets. 3)finally, since Mama Mia's been on Broadway for awhile, do you think ticket availability will be a problem at the TKTS booth? Thanks.
using the TKTS booths for Broadway shows
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 2 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 3 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 4 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 5 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 6 San Diego with Kids
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 9 Transportation help in Philly
- 10 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 11 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 12 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 13 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 14 Temecula< CA
- 15 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 16 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 17 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 18 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 19 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 22 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 23 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 24 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 25 Roundtop Texas Lodging