My wife and I want to attend a matinee of Mama Mia in mid-April. We only have a few days in the city this trip so I'm trying to decide whether to spend time in the TKTS line or simply order online in advance - I'd prefer the TKTS booth for the lower prices. Three questions ... 1)can I buy next-day matinee tickets at the TKTS booth, or are the tickets only same-day? 2)we're staying on the UES so the TImes Sq booth seems best - if we arrived at opening, how long do you think we'd have to wait to buy our tickets. 3)finally, since Mama Mia's been on Broadway for awhile, do you think ticket availability will be a problem at the TKTS booth? Thanks.
using the TKTS booths for Broadway shows
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 2 Small group dining in Napa area
- 3 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 4 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 5 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 6 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 7 Maui - Haleakala
- 8 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 9 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 10 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 11 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 12 Utah restaurants
- 13 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 14 Kauai Garden tours
- 15 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 16 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 17 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 18 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 19 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 20 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 21 Montana- what are must see places?
- 22 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 23 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 24 Los Angeles day trips
- 25 Knock Off Shopping in NYC