My wife and I want to attend a matinee of Mama Mia in mid-April. We only have a few days in the city this trip so I'm trying to decide whether to spend time in the TKTS line or simply order online in advance - I'd prefer the TKTS booth for the lower prices. Three questions ... 1)can I buy next-day matinee tickets at the TKTS booth, or are the tickets only same-day? 2)we're staying on the UES so the TImes Sq booth seems best - if we arrived at opening, how long do you think we'd have to wait to buy our tickets. 3)finally, since Mama Mia's been on Broadway for awhile, do you think ticket availability will be a problem at the TKTS booth? Thanks.
using the TKTS booths for Broadway shows
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 4 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 5 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 6 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 7 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 8 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 9 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 10 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 California road trip
- 14 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 15 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 16 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 17 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 18 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 19 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 20 Yosemite Fire
- 21 Lodging - Yosemite
- 22 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 23 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 24 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 25 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living