My wife and I want to attend a matinee of Mama Mia in mid-April. We only have a few days in the city this trip so I'm trying to decide whether to spend time in the TKTS line or simply order online in advance - I'd prefer the TKTS booth for the lower prices. Three questions ... 1)can I buy next-day matinee tickets at the TKTS booth, or are the tickets only same-day? 2)we're staying on the UES so the TImes Sq booth seems best - if we arrived at opening, how long do you think we'd have to wait to buy our tickets. 3)finally, since Mama Mia's been on Broadway for awhile, do you think ticket availability will be a problem at the TKTS booth? Thanks.
using the TKTS booths for Broadway shows
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 2 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 3 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 4 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 5 Oregon Road Trip
- 6 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 7 St. Simon, Georgia
- 8 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 9 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 10 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Christmas in TX
- 13 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 14 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 15 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 16 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 17 Ben Landa
- 18 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 19 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 20 Tucson area flooding
- 21 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 22 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 24 California
- 25 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!