My wife and I want to attend a matinee of Mama Mia in mid-April. We only have a few days in the city this trip so I'm trying to decide whether to spend time in the TKTS line or simply order online in advance - I'd prefer the TKTS booth for the lower prices. Three questions ... 1)can I buy next-day matinee tickets at the TKTS booth, or are the tickets only same-day? 2)we're staying on the UES so the TImes Sq booth seems best - if we arrived at opening, how long do you think we'd have to wait to buy our tickets. 3)finally, since Mama Mia's been on Broadway for awhile, do you think ticket availability will be a problem at the TKTS booth? Thanks.
using the TKTS booths for Broadway shows
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 4 Cape Cod in early April
- 5 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 8 united and carry-ons
- 9 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 10 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 11 Backpacking in April
- 12 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 13 replica designer handbags
- 14 Portland Maine Hotels
- 15 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 16 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 17 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 18 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 19 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 22 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 23 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 24 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 25 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde