My wife and I want to attend a matinee of Mama Mia in mid-April. We only have a few days in the city this trip so I'm trying to decide whether to spend time in the TKTS line or simply order online in advance - I'd prefer the TKTS booth for the lower prices. Three questions ... 1)can I buy next-day matinee tickets at the TKTS booth, or are the tickets only same-day? 2)we're staying on the UES so the TImes Sq booth seems best - if we arrived at opening, how long do you think we'd have to wait to buy our tickets. 3)finally, since Mama Mia's been on Broadway for awhile, do you think ticket availability will be a problem at the TKTS booth? Thanks.
using the TKTS booths for Broadway shows
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Dining in D.C.
- 4 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 5 Jersey City Parking
- 6 Washington DC Metro
- 7 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 8 Kennebunkport and....?
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 12 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 13 Where to go in Maine?
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 16 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 17 Wedding in Hawaii
- 18 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 19 rain in Kauai
- 20 Alaska cruise and land
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 23 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 24 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara