My wife and I want to attend a matinee of Mama Mia in mid-April. We only have a few days in the city this trip so I'm trying to decide whether to spend time in the TKTS line or simply order online in advance - I'd prefer the TKTS booth for the lower prices. Three questions ... 1)can I buy next-day matinee tickets at the TKTS booth, or are the tickets only same-day? 2)we're staying on the UES so the TImes Sq booth seems best - if we arrived at opening, how long do you think we'd have to wait to buy our tickets. 3)finally, since Mama Mia's been on Broadway for awhile, do you think ticket availability will be a problem at the TKTS booth? Thanks.
using the TKTS booths for Broadway shows
View all United States activity »
- 1 Warm and don't Drive
- 2 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 5 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 6 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 7 Rockport, MA dining?
- 8 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 9 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 10 Princeville in January
- 11 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 12 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 13 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 14 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 15 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 16 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 17 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 18 RIP Judy Rogers
- 19 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 20 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 21 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 22 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 25 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area