My wife and I want to attend a matinee of Mama Mia in mid-April. We only have a few days in the city this trip so I'm trying to decide whether to spend time in the TKTS line or simply order online in advance - I'd prefer the TKTS booth for the lower prices. Three questions ... 1)can I buy next-day matinee tickets at the TKTS booth, or are the tickets only same-day? 2)we're staying on the UES so the TImes Sq booth seems best - if we arrived at opening, how long do you think we'd have to wait to buy our tickets. 3)finally, since Mama Mia's been on Broadway for awhile, do you think ticket availability will be a problem at the TKTS booth? Thanks.
using the TKTS booths for Broadway shows
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 2 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 3 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 4 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 5 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 6 Charleston, SC help
- 7 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 8 middlebury vt snow
- 9 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 10 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 11 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 12 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 13 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 14 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 15 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 16 Deep South sept 2015
- 17 Self guided White House tour
- 18 Northwest USA
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 21 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 22 Portland, OR hotel question
- 23 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 24 san diego or nearby area
- 25 Texas