My wife and I want to attend a matinee of Mama Mia in mid-April. We only have a few days in the city this trip so I'm trying to decide whether to spend time in the TKTS line or simply order online in advance - I'd prefer the TKTS booth for the lower prices. Three questions ... 1)can I buy next-day matinee tickets at the TKTS booth, or are the tickets only same-day? 2)we're staying on the UES so the TImes Sq booth seems best - if we arrived at opening, how long do you think we'd have to wait to buy our tickets. 3)finally, since Mama Mia's been on Broadway for awhile, do you think ticket availability will be a problem at the TKTS booth? Thanks.
using the TKTS booths for Broadway shows
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 2 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 3 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 4 Road trip itinerary
- 5 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 6 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 7 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 8 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 11 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 12 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 13 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 14 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 15 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 16 Apartment Rentals DC
- 17 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 18 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 19 Two airports to choose from?
- 20 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 21 Burlington VT day trip
- 22 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 23 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 24 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 25 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton