My wife and I want to attend a matinee of Mama Mia in mid-April. We only have a few days in the city this trip so I'm trying to decide whether to spend time in the TKTS line or simply order online in advance - I'd prefer the TKTS booth for the lower prices. Three questions ... 1)can I buy next-day matinee tickets at the TKTS booth, or are the tickets only same-day? 2)we're staying on the UES so the TImes Sq booth seems best - if we arrived at opening, how long do you think we'd have to wait to buy our tickets. 3)finally, since Mama Mia's been on Broadway for awhile, do you think ticket availability will be a problem at the TKTS booth? Thanks.
using the TKTS booths for Broadway shows
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Book of Mormon review
- 2 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 3 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 6 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 9 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 10 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 11 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 12 Arches National Park in a day
- 13 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 14 JFK Airport
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 19 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 20 Marco Island
- 21 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 22 things to do near Arches National Park
- 23 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 24 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 25 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed