My wife and I want to attend a matinee of Mama Mia in mid-April. We only have a few days in the city this trip so I'm trying to decide whether to spend time in the TKTS line or simply order online in advance - I'd prefer the TKTS booth for the lower prices. Three questions ... 1)can I buy next-day matinee tickets at the TKTS booth, or are the tickets only same-day? 2)we're staying on the UES so the TImes Sq booth seems best - if we arrived at opening, how long do you think we'd have to wait to buy our tickets. 3)finally, since Mama Mia's been on Broadway for awhile, do you think ticket availability will be a problem at the TKTS booth? Thanks.
using the TKTS booths for Broadway shows
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 2 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 3 adams morgan - safety
- 4 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 5 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 6 Morning in miami
- 7 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 8 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 9 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 10 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 13 US Southwest
- 14 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 16 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 17 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 18 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 19 Seattle Visit April
- 20 Grand Teton in October
- 21 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 22 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 23 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 24 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 25 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?