My wife and I want to attend a matinee of Mama Mia in mid-April. We only have a few days in the city this trip so I'm trying to decide whether to spend time in the TKTS line or simply order online in advance - I'd prefer the TKTS booth for the lower prices. Three questions ... 1)can I buy next-day matinee tickets at the TKTS booth, or are the tickets only same-day? 2)we're staying on the UES so the TImes Sq booth seems best - if we arrived at opening, how long do you think we'd have to wait to buy our tickets. 3)finally, since Mama Mia's been on Broadway for awhile, do you think ticket availability will be a problem at the TKTS booth? Thanks.
using the TKTS booths for Broadway shows
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 6 charleston during Christmas Week
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 12 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 13 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 14 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 15 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 19 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 los angeles restaurants
- 22 West Maui Restaurants
- 23 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 24 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 25 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas