My wife and I want to attend a matinee of Mama Mia in mid-April. We only have a few days in the city this trip so I'm trying to decide whether to spend time in the TKTS line or simply order online in advance - I'd prefer the TKTS booth for the lower prices. Three questions ... 1)can I buy next-day matinee tickets at the TKTS booth, or are the tickets only same-day? 2)we're staying on the UES so the TImes Sq booth seems best - if we arrived at opening, how long do you think we'd have to wait to buy our tickets. 3)finally, since Mama Mia's been on Broadway for awhile, do you think ticket availability will be a problem at the TKTS booth? Thanks.
using the TKTS booths for Broadway shows
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City - apartment locations
- 2 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 3 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 4 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 5 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 6 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 7 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 8 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 9 Girls' Getaway
- 10 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 11 Car Rental in Sedona
- 12 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 13 NYC hotel/July
- 14 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 15 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 16 new york subway help please
- 17 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 18 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 19 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 20 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 21 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 22 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 23 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 24 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 25 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?