I am going to be in Maui with my husband in September. We had to do it cheap and got the lowest priced package available. Has anyone ever used the pool and/or beach facilities at any of the nice hotels on Maui, when you weren't a guest at the hotel? Is this easy to do without getting caught? I am sure many people probably think this is uncouth, etc., but we don't mean any harm. We'd just like to enjoy some of the fancy 5 star facilities even though we can't afford it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 2 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 3 Valdez, Alaska
- 4 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 5 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 6 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 7 Discounted Rental Car?
- 8 NJ to Florida drive
- 9 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 10 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 11 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 12 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 13 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 14 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 15 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 16 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 17 Help with first time
- 18 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 19 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 20 Inexpensive family getaways
- 21 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 22 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 23 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 24 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 25 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
Using the Pool/Beach at Maui 5 Hotels Where You Are Not a Guest???