I am going to be in Maui with my husband in September. We had to do it cheap and got the lowest priced package available. Has anyone ever used the pool and/or beach facilities at any of the nice hotels on Maui, when you weren't a guest at the hotel? Is this easy to do without getting caught? I am sure many people probably think this is uncouth, etc., but we don't mean any harm. We'd just like to enjoy some of the fancy 5 star facilities even though we can't afford it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seaside, California
- 2 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 3 TIPS - Pacific Coast Highway
- 4 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 5 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 6 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 7 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 8 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 9 Denali
- 10 JFK Terminal 8
- 11 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 12 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 13 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 14 Maine in May?
- 15 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 16 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 17 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 18 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 19 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 20 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 21 Bed and Breakfast
- 22 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 23 What car service?
- 24 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 25 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
Using the Pool/Beach at Maui 5 Hotels Where You Are Not a Guest???