I am going to be in Maui with my husband in September. We had to do it cheap and got the lowest priced package available. Has anyone ever used the pool and/or beach facilities at any of the nice hotels on Maui, when you weren't a guest at the hotel? Is this easy to do without getting caught? I am sure many people probably think this is uncouth, etc., but we don't mean any harm. We'd just like to enjoy some of the fancy 5 star facilities even though we can't afford it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 the usage of Colonel can assist blast away fat
- 2 they declare are a “top rate hardcore
- 3 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 4 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 5 sugestions
- 6 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 7 Boston area hotels
- 8 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 9 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 10 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 11 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 12 Santa Fe Itineray
- 13 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 14 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 15 Quick road trip
- 16 What to request?
- 17 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 18 How much cash do you travel with?
- 19 Miami for 2 days
- 20 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 21 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 22 Oregon Coast road trip
- 23 More problems for Big Sur
- 24 Great Falls or Helena?
- 25 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
Using the Pool/Beach at Maui 5 Hotels Where You Are Not a Guest???