I am going to be in Maui with my husband in September. We had to do it cheap and got the lowest priced package available. Has anyone ever used the pool and/or beach facilities at any of the nice hotels on Maui, when you weren't a guest at the hotel? Is this easy to do without getting caught? I am sure many people probably think this is uncouth, etc., but we don't mean any harm. We'd just like to enjoy some of the fancy 5 star facilities even though we can't afford it!
Using the Pool/Beach at Maui 5 Hotels Where You Are Not a Guest???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Washington, DC to Boston
- 3 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 4 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 5 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 6 rain in Kauai
- 7 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 8 San Diego Trip Report
- 9 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 10 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 11 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 12 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 13 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 19 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 20 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 21 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 22 Phoenix restaurants
- 23 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 24 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 25 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?