I am going to be in Maui with my husband in September. We had to do it cheap and got the lowest priced package available. Has anyone ever used the pool and/or beach facilities at any of the nice hotels on Maui, when you weren't a guest at the hotel? Is this easy to do without getting caught? I am sure many people probably think this is uncouth, etc., but we don't mean any harm. We'd just like to enjoy some of the fancy 5 star facilities even though we can't afford it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 2 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 3 Bryce and Zion planning
- 4 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 5 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 6 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 7 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 8 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 9 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 10 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 11 Places to stay in Skagway
- 12 Hilo to Kona
- 13 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 14 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 15 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 16 Maui - luau question
- 17 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 18 Alaska Road Trip in 9 days with a toddler: Trip Report
- 19 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 20 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 21 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 22 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 23 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 24 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 25 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
Using the Pool/Beach at Maui 5 Hotels Where You Are Not a Guest???