I am going to be in Maui with my husband in September. We had to do it cheap and got the lowest priced package available. Has anyone ever used the pool and/or beach facilities at any of the nice hotels on Maui, when you weren't a guest at the hotel? Is this easy to do without getting caught? I am sure many people probably think this is uncouth, etc., but we don't mean any harm. We'd just like to enjoy some of the fancy 5 star facilities even though we can't afford it!
Using the Pool/Beach at Maui 5 Hotels Where You Are Not a Guest???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 3 Houston in September
- 4 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 5 New York Trip
- 6 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 7 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 8 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 9 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 12 Balloon fest hotels
- 13 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 14 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 15 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 16 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 17 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 18 Transportation help in Philly
- 19 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 20 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 21 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 22 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 25 palm desert, CA