I am going to be in Maui with my husband in September. We had to do it cheap and got the lowest priced package available. Has anyone ever used the pool and/or beach facilities at any of the nice hotels on Maui, when you weren't a guest at the hotel? Is this easy to do without getting caught? I am sure many people probably think this is uncouth, etc., but we don't mean any harm. We'd just like to enjoy some of the fancy 5 star facilities even though we can't afford it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 2 Website that lists areas within a 50/100/250 mile radius of a location?
- 3 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 4 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 5 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 6 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 7 blue ridge parkway?
- 8 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 9 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 San Diego, mission valley
- 12 First Trip to New Mexico
- 13 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 14 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 15 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 16 November redwoods trip
- 17 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 18 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 19 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 20 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 21 MN lake home rental needed
- 22 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 23 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 24 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 25 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
Using the Pool/Beach at Maui 5 Hotels Where You Are Not a Guest???