I have used various hotel sites for hotel rates before but have never used hotwire. I am trying hotwire for the first time and wonder if a 4 star (actually keys) hotel in that area is similar to Mobil or AAA 4* or if it is less. It says upscale but I wondered if this is really accurate. Would appreciate any info from anyone who has used them and their experiences and especially in the Mpls. Airport/Bloomington Area. We have stayed at the Airport Hiton, Doubletree, Radisson South and Hotel Sofitel and wonder if any of these would be in this group. Thanks in advance for your help.
USING HOTWIRE FOR HOTEL IN MPLS. AIRPORT/BLOOMINGTON AREA
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 3 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 4 Savanah Sojourn
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 9 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 12 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 15 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 16 Rockport, MA dining?
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 Princeville in January
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla