I have used various hotel sites for hotel rates before but have never used hotwire. I am trying hotwire for the first time and wonder if a 4 star (actually keys) hotel in that area is similar to Mobil or AAA 4* or if it is less. It says upscale but I wondered if this is really accurate. Would appreciate any info from anyone who has used them and their experiences and especially in the Mpls. Airport/Bloomington Area. We have stayed at the Airport Hiton, Doubletree, Radisson South and Hotel Sofitel and wonder if any of these would be in this group. Thanks in advance for your help.
USING HOTWIRE FOR HOTEL IN MPLS. AIRPORT/BLOOMINGTON AREA
- 1 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 2 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 3 Trying To Find a Place
- 4 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 5 romantic colorado trip
- 6 Fourth of July Weekend
- 7 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 8 Fires in Colorado
- 9 Marcola?
- 10 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 11 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 12 Updates from Hanalei
- 13 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 14 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 15 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 16 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 17 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 18 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 19 One day in NYC
- 20 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 21 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 22 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 23 Key West at Christmas time
- 24 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 25 Chicago Architectural Tours