Be careful when you purchase an airline ticket in the US from eDreams, which is an overseas agency. They claim to have the low prices. However, when you add their fees in Euros, my price was higher than the US carriers. The worst part was that it was difficult to find out about the fees on their website until I received a confirmation of the flight. To me, the fees amount and percentage was not clearly spelled out on their website.
Using eDreams Airlines to purchase a ticket
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 2 Grapefruit, lemon, orange, tangerine, lime
- 3 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 4 East Coast in December
- 5 N California trip questions
- 6 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 7 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 8 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 9 Monterey and Napa
- 10 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 11 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 12 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 13 New England in the fall
- 14 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 15 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 16 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 Worst Restaurants in America
- 19 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 20 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 21 Fall color yet?
- 22 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 23 Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 25 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please