Be careful when you purchase an airline ticket in the US from eDreams, which is an overseas agency. They claim to have the low prices. However, when you add their fees in Euros, my price was higher than the US carriers. The worst part was that it was difficult to find out about the fees on their website until I received a confirmation of the flight. To me, the fees amount and percentage was not clearly spelled out on their website.
Using eDreams Airlines to purchase a ticket
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 2 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 11 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 12 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Dining in D.C.
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 19 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Washington DC Metro
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 25 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast