Has anyone used a debit card in France? I am going in 2 weeks and would like to use my debit card for purchases as there is no fee as there is on credit cards.
Using debit card in France
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 2 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 3 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 4 Berkshires in late October
- 5 2 day in Adirondack park
- 6 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 7 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 8 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 NYC Clubs for live music
- 11 Mesa Verde
- 12 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 13 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 14 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 15 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 16 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 17 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 18 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 19 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 20 Seattle: Something Different?
- 21 California road trip
- 22 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 ONP help
- 25 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel