How difficult/easy is it to use AMEX points for hotels. Specifically, Marriott, Hilton and Sheraton. We're thinking of taking a trip this summer and have close to 300,000 AMEX points. We've only used them in the past to buy merchandise. This would be a car trip so using them for air fare isn't an option.
Using AMEX points for hotels
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 3 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 4 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 5 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 6 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 7 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 8 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 NYC
- 11 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 Albuquerque to Denver
- 14 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 15 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 16 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 17 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 18 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 19 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 20 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 21 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 22 Help with NYC transit
- 23 Boston Area College Tour
- 24 Door County
- 25 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints