My family is planning a West Coast road trip in December this year. We are a family of six - my parents, myself (23) and my three sisters (21,18,14).
We have a basic itinerary planned:
7-11 Dec - Disneyland
11-13 Dec - San Diego
13-14 Dec - Phoenix
14-16 Dec - Grand Canyon
16-17 Dec - Hoover Dam and Las Vegas
17-19 Dec - not sure - Yosemite or Death Valley
19-22 Dec - San Francisco
22-26 Dec - again not sure - Leavenworth or aspen maybe? Want a white Christmas
Is this a good itinerary? Any suggestions/ideas?
We are on a budget - we have up to $30000, of which at least $12000 will be on flights from Australia.
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 2 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 3 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 4 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 5 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 6 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 7 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 8 south west family trip itinerary
- 9 Relocating to the Deep South
- 10 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 11 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 12 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 13 wasting time around JFK
- 14 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 15 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 16 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 17 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 18 SF Restaurant
- 19 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 20 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 21 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 22 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC