My family is planning a West Coast road trip in December this year. We are a family of six - my parents, myself (23) and my three sisters (21,18,14).
We have a basic itinerary planned:
7-11 Dec - Disneyland
11-13 Dec - San Diego
13-14 Dec - Phoenix
14-16 Dec - Grand Canyon
16-17 Dec - Hoover Dam and Las Vegas
17-19 Dec - not sure - Yosemite or Death Valley
19-22 Dec - San Francisco
22-26 Dec - again not sure - Leavenworth or aspen maybe? Want a white Christmas
Is this a good itinerary? Any suggestions/ideas?
We are on a budget - we have up to $30000, of which at least $12000 will be on flights from Australia.
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern California Redwoods
- 2 Seaside, California
- 3 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 4 TIPS - Pacific Coast Highway
- 5 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 6 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 7 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 8 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 9 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 10 Denali
- 11 JFK Terminal 8
- 12 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 13 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 14 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 15 Maine in May?
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 17 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 19 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 20 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 21 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 22 Bed and Breakfast
- 23 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 24 What car service?
- 25 Moving to a new state looking for advice