My family is planning a West Coast road trip in December this year. We are a family of six - my parents, myself (23) and my three sisters (21,18,14).
We have a basic itinerary planned:
7-11 Dec - Disneyland
11-13 Dec - San Diego
13-14 Dec - Phoenix
14-16 Dec - Grand Canyon
16-17 Dec - Hoover Dam and Las Vegas
17-19 Dec - not sure - Yosemite or Death Valley
19-22 Dec - San Francisco
22-26 Dec - again not sure - Leavenworth or aspen maybe? Want a white Christmas
Is this a good itinerary? Any suggestions/ideas?
We are on a budget - we have up to $30000, of which at least $12000 will be on flights from Australia.
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 2 Las vegas +21
- 3 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 4 Your favourite places in New York City
- 5 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 6 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 7 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 8 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 9 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 10 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 11 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 12 Trip Starting from New York
- 13 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 14 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 15 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 16 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 17 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 18 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 19 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 20 Nilichik Ak.
- 21 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 22 Grand Teton Questions
- 23 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 24 Grand American Road Trip!
- 25 Santa Cruz and down the coast.