My family is planning a West Coast road trip in December this year. We are a family of six - my parents, myself (23) and my three sisters (21,18,14).
We have a basic itinerary planned:
7-11 Dec - Disneyland
11-13 Dec - San Diego
13-14 Dec - Phoenix
14-16 Dec - Grand Canyon
16-17 Dec - Hoover Dam and Las Vegas
17-19 Dec - not sure - Yosemite or Death Valley
19-22 Dec - San Francisco
22-26 Dec - again not sure - Leavenworth or aspen maybe? Want a white Christmas
Is this a good itinerary? Any suggestions/ideas?
We are on a budget - we have up to $30000, of which at least $12000 will be on flights from Australia.
Thanks for the help
USA West Coast Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado in the summer!
- 2 Kennebunkport and....?
- 3 Need limo service from JFK
- 4 Where to go in Maine?
- 5 Travel West Coast
- 6 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 9 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 13 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 14 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 15 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 16 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 17 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 18 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 19 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 20 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 21 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 22 Dining in D.C.
- 23 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 24 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 25 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State