My family is planning a West Coast road trip in December this year. We are a family of six - my parents, myself (23) and my three sisters (21,18,14).
We have a basic itinerary planned:
7-11 Dec - Disneyland
11-13 Dec - San Diego
13-14 Dec - Phoenix
14-16 Dec - Grand Canyon
16-17 Dec - Hoover Dam and Las Vegas
17-19 Dec - not sure - Yosemite or Death Valley
19-22 Dec - San Francisco
22-26 Dec - again not sure - Leavenworth or aspen maybe? Want a white Christmas
Is this a good itinerary? Any suggestions/ideas?
We are on a budget - we have up to $30000, of which at least $12000 will be on flights from Australia.
Thanks for the help
USA West Coast Road Trip
- 1 St. Augustine, Florida
- 2 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 5 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Fripp island
- 8 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 9 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 10 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 11 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 Where should I move to?
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Oahu Information