My family is planning a West Coast road trip in December this year. We are a family of six - my parents, myself (23) and my three sisters (21,18,14).
We have a basic itinerary planned:
7-11 Dec - Disneyland
11-13 Dec - San Diego
13-14 Dec - Phoenix
14-16 Dec - Grand Canyon
16-17 Dec - Hoover Dam and Las Vegas
17-19 Dec - not sure - Yosemite or Death Valley
19-22 Dec - San Francisco
22-26 Dec - again not sure - Leavenworth or aspen maybe? Want a white Christmas
Is this a good itinerary? Any suggestions/ideas?
We are on a budget - we have up to $30000, of which at least $12000 will be on flights from Australia.
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advices:Tec*h Support Yahoo MAIL CONTACT 1:800:381:2506 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Food Festival Tour
- 3 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 4 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 5 seattle apartment
- 6 Boston area hotels
- 7 Universal Studios vacation
- 8 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 9 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 10 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 11 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Rules of the NY Subway
- 14 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 15 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 16 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 17 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 18 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 19 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 20 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 21 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 22 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 23 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 24 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 25 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin