My family is planning a West Coast road trip in December this year. We are a family of six - my parents, myself (23) and my three sisters (21,18,14).
We have a basic itinerary planned:
7-11 Dec - Disneyland
11-13 Dec - San Diego
13-14 Dec - Phoenix
14-16 Dec - Grand Canyon
16-17 Dec - Hoover Dam and Las Vegas
17-19 Dec - not sure - Yosemite or Death Valley
19-22 Dec - San Francisco
22-26 Dec - again not sure - Leavenworth or aspen maybe? Want a white Christmas
Is this a good itinerary? Any suggestions/ideas?
We are on a budget - we have up to $30000, of which at least $12000 will be on flights from Australia.
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 2 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 3 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 4 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 5 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 6 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 7 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 8 Atlanta With Toddler
- 9 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 10 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 11 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 12 NYC For The Day
- 13 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 14 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 15 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 16 9-10 day trip to WA
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 19 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 20 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 21 Turo?
- 22 USA family tour
- 23 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 24 Kauai planning help
- 25 San Diego/La Jolla?