My family is planning a West Coast road trip in December this year. We are a family of six - my parents, myself (23) and my three sisters (21,18,14).
We have a basic itinerary planned:
7-11 Dec - Disneyland
11-13 Dec - San Diego
13-14 Dec - Phoenix
14-16 Dec - Grand Canyon
16-17 Dec - Hoover Dam and Las Vegas
17-19 Dec - not sure - Yosemite or Death Valley
19-22 Dec - San Francisco
22-26 Dec - again not sure - Leavenworth or aspen maybe? Want a white Christmas
Is this a good itinerary? Any suggestions/ideas?
We are on a budget - we have up to $30000, of which at least $12000 will be on flights from Australia.
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 2 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 3 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 4 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 5 First Trip to New Mexico
- 6 costco Big island
- 7 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 8 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 9 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 10 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 11 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 12 Wedding gifts?
- 13 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 14 Seattle?
- 15 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 16 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 17 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 18 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 19 November redwoods trip
- 20 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 21 Layover
- 22 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 23 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 24 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 25 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.