My family is planning a West Coast road trip in December this year. We are a family of six - my parents, myself (23) and my three sisters (21,18,14).
We have a basic itinerary planned:
7-11 Dec - Disneyland
11-13 Dec - San Diego
13-14 Dec - Phoenix
14-16 Dec - Grand Canyon
16-17 Dec - Hoover Dam and Las Vegas
17-19 Dec - not sure - Yosemite or Death Valley
19-22 Dec - San Francisco
22-26 Dec - again not sure - Leavenworth or aspen maybe? Want a white Christmas
Is this a good itinerary? Any suggestions/ideas?
We are on a budget - we have up to $30000, of which at least $12000 will be on flights from Australia.
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 2 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 3 Safety Concerns
- 4 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 5 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 6 5 days in Colorado
- 7 Sedona for a Month
- 8 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 9 Alaska -public transport
- 10 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 11 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 12 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 13 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 14 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 15 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 16 Southwest road trip
- 17 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 18 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 19 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 20 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 21 Alaska independent tour for group
- 22 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 23 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 24 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 25 Hawaii Volcanoes