My family is planning a West Coast road trip in December this year. We are a family of six - my parents, myself (23) and my three sisters (21,18,14).
We have a basic itinerary planned:
7-11 Dec - Disneyland
11-13 Dec - San Diego
13-14 Dec - Phoenix
14-16 Dec - Grand Canyon
16-17 Dec - Hoover Dam and Las Vegas
17-19 Dec - not sure - Yosemite or Death Valley
19-22 Dec - San Francisco
22-26 Dec - again not sure - Leavenworth or aspen maybe? Want a white Christmas
Is this a good itinerary? Any suggestions/ideas?
We are on a budget - we have up to $30000, of which at least $12000 will be on flights from Australia.
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementforehealthy.com/andro-no2/
- 2 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 3 USA family tour
- 4 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 6 4 days road trip southern New England
- 7 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 8 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 9 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 10 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 11 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 12 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 13 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 14 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 15 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 16 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 17 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 18 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 19 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 20 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 21 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 22 Costco Travel
- 23 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 24 Philly Itinerary Help
- 25 10 days in Alaska. Help please