My family is planning a West Coast road trip in December this year. We are a family of six - my parents, myself (23) and my three sisters (21,18,14).
We have a basic itinerary planned:
7-11 Dec - Disneyland
11-13 Dec - San Diego
13-14 Dec - Phoenix
14-16 Dec - Grand Canyon
16-17 Dec - Hoover Dam and Las Vegas
17-19 Dec - not sure - Yosemite or Death Valley
19-22 Dec - San Francisco
22-26 Dec - again not sure - Leavenworth or aspen maybe? Want a white Christmas
Is this a good itinerary? Any suggestions/ideas?
We are on a budget - we have up to $30000, of which at least $12000 will be on flights from Australia.
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Unforgettable Excursion Company
- 2 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/falcon-tactical-flashlight/
- 3 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/synagen-iq
- 4 http://cluesforhealth.com/vfx-body-review/
- 5 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/pronutra-matrixes/
- 6 Are you looking dental checkup?
- 7 http://elevategffacts.com/blazeray-tactical-flashlight/
- 8 http://maleenhancementshop.info/ultraPur-wild-raspberry-ketone/
- 9 http://www.healthtalked.com/vderma/
- 10 Are you looking Conference Entertainment?
- 11 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 12 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 13 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 14 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 15 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 16 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 17 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 18 Staying outside DC
- 19 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 20 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 21 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 22 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 23 Ideas for New York
- 24 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 25 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66