We are Planning our Honeymoon in America for 24 days. We are travelling from Australia, Queensland. Love site seeing and getting outdoors.
We would like to Land is Los Angeles and then get a Hire Car and Drive to New York.
Things that are a must on our Trip.
Los Angeles > Las Vegas > Grand Canyon
Monument Valley> Santa Fe> Dallas
New Orleans> Orlando> Miami
Washington> New York.
Is this too much for 24 Days?? Do you think we can drive.. (on the other side of the road)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 2 Christmas in Colorado
- 3 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 4 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 5 JFK to Washington
- 6 Boost Up Your Skin Texture With luna-gold-serum
- 7 Blue fortera
- 8 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 9 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 10 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 11 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 12 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 13 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 14 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 15 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 16 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 17 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 18 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 19 How much time in Badlands?
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 21 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 22 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 23 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 24 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 25 Where to live in the North East