I want to go on a road trip with my friend for a few weeks next year covering places such as New Orleans, Nashville, Austin Texas and anywhere that is recommended really, covering the southern states. We are both artists and love music and food of course but will be on a budget so all recommended routes and places to stay and see are welcome!
It would suit us better to start in Texas and hire a car there, and time of year preferences are welcome too.
I look forward to hearing from you and thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT TOSHIBA Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 3 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 4 Take on any terrain with the most powerful side-by-side vehicles.
- 5 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 6 Capital Loan Associates - Heidi Lawler
- 7 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 8 Novel in Progress
- 9 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 10 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 11 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 12 Short Notice
- 13 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 14 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 15 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 16 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 17 Inn at Key West
- 18 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 19 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 20 Black History Museum
- 21 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 22 Another Great DC Trip
- 23 Chicago 2017
- 24 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 25 arizona rte 66