I am planning a month vacation at USA.I want to visit New York, New jesry, Disney world at Florida , Washington DC & Pennsylvania. Pl. help me to plan a good & well timed itinerary.
This is my 1st visit to USA so pl. make sure that we get the best of time.
for my Italy trip fodor's was a great help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 2 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 3 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 4 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 5 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 6 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 7 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 8 Mississippi gulf coast
- 9 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 10 Toronto to gettysburg route question?
- 11 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 12 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 13 Driving from Boston to Miami
- 14 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 15 Sequoia National Park - Which airport
- 16 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 17 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 18 Twin Sites For Twins East Coast
- 19 Lake Powell
- 20 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 21 Harlem, NY
- 22 Transportation from LGA to Manhattan
- 23 Hotel close to San Francisco airport
- 24 Glacier to Banff
- 25 Portland OR - Uber Question