A friend and I are looking for a place to relax, unwind, and escape our families over a 4 night weekend getaway within the US. We are planning to travel in early February. Can anyone give us some specific resort ideas for a relaxing and fun girlfriend getaway? We are also interested in combining our spa getaway with wine tastings and/or the beach. It would be helpful to be within 45 minutes from a major airport. Any ideas?
U.S. Spa Getaway for Girlfriends
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 2 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 3 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 4 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 5 charleston during Christmas Week
- 6 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 10 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 11 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 12 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 13 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?