A friend and I are looking for a place to relax, unwind, and escape our families over a 4 night weekend getaway within the US. We are planning to travel in early February. Can anyone give us some specific resort ideas for a relaxing and fun girlfriend getaway? We are also interested in combining our spa getaway with wine tastings and/or the beach. It would be helpful to be within 45 minutes from a major airport. Any ideas?
U.S. Spa Getaway for Girlfriends
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 bachelors degree
- 2 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 3 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 4 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 5 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 6 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 7 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 8 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 9 Getting to Key West
- 10 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 11 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 12 West Maui Restaurants
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 15 New Orleans Motel Question
- 16 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 17 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 18 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 19 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 20 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 21 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 22 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 23 Happy Hour
- 24 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 25 road trip Houston-NJ