Hi all, we are traveling on Hwy 2 from Michigan after going to Sleeping Bear Dunes. Around the lake, through Wisconsin, Minnesota and thinking of maybe continuing to N Dakota to see Theodore Roosevelt park. Ideally we would like to hit as many tourist, scenic drives as possible. Time is not limited as we are traveling to our house in Nevada. So we want to do Mt Rushmore, maybe Yellowstone. I could go on interstate and head West but heard that Hwy 2 is magnificant scenery. Would it make more sense to hop on the highways after the Great Lakes and forgo the rest of Hwy 2? Maybe it is not so scenic after Wisconsin. Planning to stop in Ashland and do the mural walk. Any ideas? Thanks.
US Hwy 2 from Mich to West Coast, ND, MN, & SD
- 1 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 2 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 3 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 6 Seward to Anchorage
- 7 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 8 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 9 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 10 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 11 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 14 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 15 Car trip from Seattle
- 16 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 17 Newport, RI Questions
- 18 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 19 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 20 Savannah restaurants
- 21 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 22 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 23 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 24 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 25 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back