We are planning the summer travel for me and my family (wife and two kids -9 and 11-).
Last year we went to Yosemite. We rented an RV in San Francisco and then travelled to LA passing through Yosemite and the Sequoia National Park.
This year we will be traveling to US East Coast from 07/ 5 to 07/18, and the plan is again to combine city and nature if possible.
07/05 - Lands at JFK approx at 6 AM. And move towards Washington D.C. by car.
07/06 - to 07-08. Whashington D.C.
07/08- Leave Whashington D.C.
07/14 – to 07/18 NYC.
We have no hotel reservation yet from 07/08 to 07/14.
We are interested in Philadelphia and Atlantic City, and to stay in a campground (tent camping) or a hotel-motel, near nice places to visit or trails in the woods, lake or beach to spend the day there.
Is it worth to consider a place in a state like Maryland (Ocean City), New Jersey (Cape May, Wildwood), Delaware (Rehoboth or Dewey Beach), considering that we live in Mexico City and have great beaches 4 hours driving from home??
1.- Since this is a long trip, we are in a budget. Would you suggest any particular place to stay with Kids from 07/08 to 07/14?
2.- Is it worth to go to Philadelphia and Atlantic City, or we better stay in NYC and D.C. and than head to the country side?
3.- We can rent a car for those days.
4.- Any suggestions to improve the itinerary?
5.- Is there anything else we need to take note on that is important?
Thanks for all the inputs you guys gonna provide.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://lumalifteye.com/lumabelle/
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/extreme-t-complex/
- 3 Primal Shred – Primal Shred Its Work Muscle Growth For Male
- 4 Planning our Move
- 5 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 6 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 7 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 8 Wilmington DE questions
- 9 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 10 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 11 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 12 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 13 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 14 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 15 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 16 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 17 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 18 Hotel advise Chicago
- 19 Maui and Kauai
- 20 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 21 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 22 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 23 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 24 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 25 Trip to Cali