I'll be driving across Nebraska on 80 next week. Am I going to run into any detours or bridges out due to recent floods?
US 80 Through Nebraska - road/bridge problems due to flood?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 2 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 3 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 4 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 5 san francisco to columbia gorge
- 6 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 7 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 8 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 9 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 10 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 11 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 12 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 13 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 14 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 15 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 16 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 17 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 18 Utah restaurants
- 19 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 20 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 21 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 22 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 23 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 24 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 25 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai