I am planning a romantic getaway for the end of December and would like to go no more than 6 hours (driving time) from NYC. After doing research on the internet and fodors I've narrowed my choices to either Lake Placid Lodge in NY or the Inn at National Hall in CT. Does anyone have any room recommendations? I am looking for a place that's very cozy, has a fireplace and a great bathroom. Thanks.
Upstate New York/New England Getaway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 2 Wedding in Hawaii
- 3 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 4 rain in Kauai
- 5 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 6 Alaska cruise and land
- 7 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 8 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 11 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Jersey City Parking
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 16 SF to DR? WTH!
- 17 Kennebunkport and....?
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 NYC Itinerary Help
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 22 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 23 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 24 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 25 Washington, D.C. trip report...