Will be flying into Newark at the end of Oct. Our plan is to hire a car and spend 4 nights in Upstate New York and then head to New York City for 3 nights. Our 4 year old son will be with us.
Can you suggest where we should go to first? What are the must sees?
We are open to all suggestions, I've spent some time looking the map and there is so much to cover. I'd be happy to cover some places very well as opposed to over stretching ourselves.
We have to return the rental car to Newark before going into NYC so I'd like a route that would eventually bring us back to where we started? Now if that sounds cray, I'm open to ideas!
Also, any suggestions on accomodation, fun activities for kids would be very much appreciated.
Thanks so much
Upstate New York, 4 nights with a 4 year old,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 2 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 5 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 6 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 7 NYC hotel/July
- 8 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 9 May 20th - Ritz Orlando Grande Lakes Charity Golf $150
- 10 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 11 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 12 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 13 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 14 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 15 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 16 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 17 Boston to see Sargent works
- 18 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 19 New York City - apartment locations
- 20 Utah 2
- 21 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 22 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 23 Tudor city -special help/info
- 24 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 25 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?