Will be flying into Newark at the end of Oct. Our plan is to hire a car and spend 4 nights in Upstate New York and then head to New York City for 3 nights. Our 4 year old son will be with us.
Can you suggest where we should go to first? What are the must sees?
We are open to all suggestions, I've spent some time looking the map and there is so much to cover. I'd be happy to cover some places very well as opposed to over stretching ourselves.
We have to return the rental car to Newark before going into NYC so I'd like a route that would eventually bring us back to where we started? Now if that sounds cray, I'm open to ideas!
Also, any suggestions on accomodation, fun activities for kids would be very much appreciated.
Thanks so much
Upstate New York, 4 nights with a 4 year old,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado in the summer!
- 2 Where to go in Maine?
- 3 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 4 Kennebunkport and....?
- 5 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 6 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 7 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 8 WISCONSIN
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Jersey City Parking
- 11 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 14 Travel West Coast
- 15 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 16 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 17 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 22 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents