Will be flying into Newark at the end of Oct. Our plan is to hire a car and spend 4 nights in Upstate New York and then head to New York City for 3 nights. Our 4 year old son will be with us.
Can you suggest where we should go to first? What are the must sees?
We are open to all suggestions, I've spent some time looking the map and there is so much to cover. I'd be happy to cover some places very well as opposed to over stretching ourselves.
We have to return the rental car to Newark before going into NYC so I'd like a route that would eventually bring us back to where we started? Now if that sounds cray, I'm open to ideas!
Also, any suggestions on accomodation, fun activities for kids would be very much appreciated.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help me with this
- 2 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 3 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 4 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 5 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 6 AR State Parks
- 7 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 8 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 9 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 10 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 9-10 day trip to WA
- 13 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 14 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 15 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 16 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 17 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 18 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 19 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 20 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 21 Atlanta With Toddler
- 22 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 23 NYC For The Day
- 24 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 25 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)