Will be flying into Newark at the end of Oct. Our plan is to hire a car and spend 4 nights in Upstate New York and then head to New York City for 3 nights. Our 4 year old son will be with us.
Can you suggest where we should go to first? What are the must sees?
We are open to all suggestions, I've spent some time looking the map and there is so much to cover. I'd be happy to cover some places very well as opposed to over stretching ourselves.
We have to return the rental car to Newark before going into NYC so I'd like a route that would eventually bring us back to where we started? Now if that sounds cray, I'm open to ideas!
Also, any suggestions on accomodation, fun activities for kids would be very much appreciated.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 2 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 3 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 4 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 5 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 6 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 7 My Vegas TR
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 10 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 11 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 12 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 13 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 14 North Oregon Coast touring
- 15 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 16 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 17 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 18 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 19 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 20 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 21 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 22 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 23 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 24 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 25 Drive from Santa Barbara to La Jolla on sunday 2 august ?