Will be flying into Newark at the end of Oct. Our plan is to hire a car and spend 4 nights in Upstate New York and then head to New York City for 3 nights. Our 4 year old son will be with us.
Can you suggest where we should go to first? What are the must sees?
We are open to all suggestions, I've spent some time looking the map and there is so much to cover. I'd be happy to cover some places very well as opposed to over stretching ourselves.
We have to return the rental car to Newark before going into NYC so I'd like a route that would eventually bring us back to where we started? Now if that sounds cray, I'm open to ideas!
Also, any suggestions on accomodation, fun activities for kids would be very much appreciated.
Thanks so much
Upstate New York, 4 nights with a 4 year old,
- 1 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 4 Savanah Sojourn
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 9 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 12 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 15 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 16 Rockport, MA dining?
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 Princeville in January
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla