Will be flying into Newark at the end of Oct. Our plan is to hire a car and spend 4 nights in Upstate New York and then head to New York City for 3 nights. Our 4 year old son will be with us.
Can you suggest where we should go to first? What are the must sees?
We are open to all suggestions, I've spent some time looking the map and there is so much to cover. I'd be happy to cover some places very well as opposed to over stretching ourselves.
We have to return the rental car to Newark before going into NYC so I'd like a route that would eventually bring us back to where we started? Now if that sounds cray, I'm open to ideas!
Also, any suggestions on accomodation, fun activities for kids would be very much appreciated.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 2 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 3 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 4 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 5 Cape Cod visit in August
- 6 Buying wine New York City
- 7 Nashville Public Transportation
- 8 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 9 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 10 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 11 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 12 8 day trip to Florida
- 13 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 14 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 15 BYOB in New York City
- 16 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 17 carmel vs. monterey california
- 18 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 19 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 20 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 21 Week in Colorado
- 22 Moving to Dallas
- 23 Florida Car Rental
- 24 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 25 Holland Tulip Festival