Will be flying into Newark at the end of Oct. Our plan is to hire a car and spend 4 nights in Upstate New York and then head to New York City for 3 nights. Our 4 year old son will be with us.
Can you suggest where we should go to first? What are the must sees?
We are open to all suggestions, I've spent some time looking the map and there is so much to cover. I'd be happy to cover some places very well as opposed to over stretching ourselves.
We have to return the rental car to Newark before going into NYC so I'd like a route that would eventually bring us back to where we started? Now if that sounds cray, I'm open to ideas!
Also, any suggestions on accomodation, fun activities for kids would be very much appreciated.
Thanks so much
Upstate New York, 4 nights with a 4 year old,
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 3 California, Northern
- 4 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 5 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 6 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 7 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 8 Using public transit in San Diego
- 9 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 10 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 11 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 12 Washington Wineries
- 13 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 16 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 17 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 18 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 19 Memphis Tours
- 20 Please critique our plan...
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Gearhart Oregon
- 23 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 24 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 25 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market