Will be flying into Newark at the end of Oct. Our plan is to hire a car and spend 4 nights in Upstate New York and then head to New York City for 3 nights. Our 4 year old son will be with us.
Can you suggest where we should go to first? What are the must sees?
We are open to all suggestions, I've spent some time looking the map and there is so much to cover. I'd be happy to cover some places very well as opposed to over stretching ourselves.
We have to return the rental car to Newark before going into NYC so I'd like a route that would eventually bring us back to where we started? Now if that sounds cray, I'm open to ideas!
Also, any suggestions on accomodation, fun activities for kids would be very much appreciated.
Thanks so much
Upstate New York, 4 nights with a 4 year old,
- 1 Updates from Hanalei
- 2 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 3 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 4 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 5 Trying To Find a Place
- 6 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 7 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 8 One day in NYC
- 9 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 10 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 11 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 12 Key West at Christmas time
- 13 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 14 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 15 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 16 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 17 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 18 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 19 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 20 Columbus food !
- 21 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 22 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 23 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 24 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 25 Wildfire near Yosemite