Will be flying into Newark at the end of Oct. Our plan is to hire a car and spend 4 nights in Upstate New York and then head to New York City for 3 nights. Our 4 year old son will be with us.
Can you suggest where we should go to first? What are the must sees?
We are open to all suggestions, I've spent some time looking the map and there is so much to cover. I'd be happy to cover some places very well as opposed to over stretching ourselves.
We have to return the rental car to Newark before going into NYC so I'd like a route that would eventually bring us back to where we started? Now if that sounds cray, I'm open to ideas!
Also, any suggestions on accomodation, fun activities for kids would be very much appreciated.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 2 Summer in Michigan
- 3 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 4 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 5 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 6 Glacier National Park
- 7 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 8 South east road trip
- 9 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 10 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 11 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 12 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 13 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 14 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 15 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 16 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 17 Any Sanibel experts?
- 18 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 19 Later Winter around Mobile
- 20 Rafting the Colorado
- 21 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 22 Florida keys trip
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 Coffee in Boston?
- 25 Nashville Never Been