Will be flying into Newark at the end of Oct. Our plan is to hire a car and spend 4 nights in Upstate New York and then head to New York City for 3 nights. Our 4 year old son will be with us.
Can you suggest where we should go to first? What are the must sees?
We are open to all suggestions, I've spent some time looking the map and there is so much to cover. I'd be happy to cover some places very well as opposed to over stretching ourselves.
We have to return the rental car to Newark before going into NYC so I'd like a route that would eventually bring us back to where we started? Now if that sounds cray, I'm open to ideas!
Also, any suggestions on accomodation, fun activities for kids would be very much appreciated.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/testo-xtreme-xl/
- 2 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 3 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 4 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 5 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 6 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 7 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 8 Boston Ideas
- 9 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 10 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 11 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 12 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 13 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 14 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 15 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 16 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 17 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 18 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 19 Lake Champlain, VT
- 20 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 21 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 22 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 23 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 24 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 25 Withdrawing cash to buy a car