We're flying into DFW, picking up a rental car, and heading south towards 67 to connect with 281 south. Are there any nice grocery stores that are right on this route (so we don't have to drive out of our way and won't get lost) that have nice deli or good prepared food sections? I suppose a Costco would do too. Anyone familiar with this area? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida Car Rental
- 2 Buying wine New York City
- 3 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 4 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 5 Holland Tulip Festival
- 6 Cape Cod visit in August
- 7 Is this a new record for spam?
- 8 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 9 Theater Districy/Midtown NYC Hotel Suggestions
- 10 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 11 Nashville Public Transportation
- 12 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 13 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 14 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 15 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 16 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 17 BYOB in New York City
- 18 Week in Colorado
- 19 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 20 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 21 Ferry to Nantucket
- 22 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 23 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 24 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 25 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
Upscale grocery going from DFW airport towards Hill Country on 281