We're flying into DFW, picking up a rental car, and heading south towards 67 to connect with 281 south. Are there any nice grocery stores that are right on this route (so we don't have to drive out of our way and won't get lost) that have nice deli or good prepared food sections? I suppose a Costco would do too. Anyone familiar with this area? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 2 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 3 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 4 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 5 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 6 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 7 Help me with this
- 8 New Orleans
- 9 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 10 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 11 Oregon road trip
- 12 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 13 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 14 Weather in Chicago
- 15 Long-Term Parking Options Philly Airport
- 16 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 17 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 18 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 19 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 20 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 21 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 22 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 23 Dining in St. Louis
- 24 AR State Parks
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
Upscale grocery going from DFW airport towards Hill Country on 281