We're flying into DFW, picking up a rental car, and heading south towards 67 to connect with 281 south. Are there any nice grocery stores that are right on this route (so we don't have to drive out of our way and won't get lost) that have nice deli or good prepared food sections? I suppose a Costco would do too. Anyone familiar with this area? Thanks.
Upscale grocery going from DFW airport towards Hill Country on 281
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 5 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 A day in Dallas
- 8 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 9 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 10 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 11 Door County Suggestions
- 12 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 13 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 14 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 15 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 16 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 19 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 20 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 21 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 22 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 23 San Diego parks and attractions
- 24 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 25 Laguna Beach, what to do