We're flying into DFW, picking up a rental car, and heading south towards 67 to connect with 281 south. Are there any nice grocery stores that are right on this route (so we don't have to drive out of our way and won't get lost) that have nice deli or good prepared food sections? I suppose a Costco would do too. Anyone familiar with this area? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring to Tucson
- 2 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 3 Hotel in Reno
- 4 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 5 Trinity Site, NM
- 6 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 7 Boston to Naples florida
- 8 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 9 North Carolina airports
- 10 best health clubs with lap pools
- 11 10 days vacation in California
- 12 Santa Fe Itineray
- 13 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 14 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 15 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 16 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 17 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 18 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 19 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 20 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 21 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 22 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 23 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 24 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 25 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
Upscale grocery going from DFW airport towards Hill Country on 281