We're flying into DFW, picking up a rental car, and heading south towards 67 to connect with 281 south. Are there any nice grocery stores that are right on this route (so we don't have to drive out of our way and won't get lost) that have nice deli or good prepared food sections? I suppose a Costco would do too. Anyone familiar with this area? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 2 Lake Champlain, VT
- 3 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 4 Boston / VT August
- 5 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 6 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 7 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 8 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 9 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 10 5 Days near Denver
- 11 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 12 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 13 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 14 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 15 Boston Ideas
- 16 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 17 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 18 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 19 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 20 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 21 4 Days in Juneau?
- 22 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 23 hotel in NYC
- 24 20 Days Road Trip
- 25 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
Upscale grocery going from DFW airport towards Hill Country on 281