We're flying into DFW, picking up a rental car, and heading south towards 67 to connect with 281 south. Are there any nice grocery stores that are right on this route (so we don't have to drive out of our way and won't get lost) that have nice deli or good prepared food sections? I suppose a Costco would do too. Anyone familiar with this area? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 2 11 days SE coast road trip
- 3 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 4 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 5 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 6 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 7 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 8 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 9 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 10 Places to stay in TX...?
- 11 3.5 weeks in the Deep South
- 12 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 13 International student, applying for school
- 14 Getting around in NYC
- 15 driving from LA to Portland
- 16 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 17 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 18 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 19 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 20 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 21 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 22 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 23 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 24 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 25 Road trip from and back to New York
Upscale grocery going from DFW airport towards Hill Country on 281