We're flying into DFW, picking up a rental car, and heading south towards 67 to connect with 281 south. Are there any nice grocery stores that are right on this route (so we don't have to drive out of our way and won't get lost) that have nice deli or good prepared food sections? I suppose a Costco would do too. Anyone familiar with this area? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Rochester, NY, advice please
- 2 Pearl Harbor Day Trip
- 3 Parking and trolley for Rubicon Trail hike by Lake Tahoe
- 4 Possibly moving from Pittsburgh to Raleigh, need help!!
- 5 Help! I goofed up my Grand Canyon trip planning!
- 6 Napa Valley Bachelorette Party!
- 7 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 8 Help- Penn Station to JFK/Layover help
- 9 Food Tours
- 10 Road Trip Ideas
- 11 Holland Tunnel to The Roosevelt Hotel
- 12 2 Week West Coast Travel with Family
- 13 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 14 NYC to Washington by train
- 15 15 days driving through California
- 16 Boothbay or Camden, Maine?
- 17 Cape Cod to Boston - any mass transit?
- 18 My Topic Title Child-friendly hotel, Long Island NY
- 19 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 20 Temecula to Monterey road trip options
- 21 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 22 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 23 North Truro, Ma
- 24 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 25 University of Arkansas with 14yr old boys in May. What else should we see?
Upscale grocery going from DFW airport towards Hill Country on 281