We're flying into DFW, picking up a rental car, and heading south towards 67 to connect with 281 south. Are there any nice grocery stores that are right on this route (so we don't have to drive out of our way and won't get lost) that have nice deli or good prepared food sections? I suppose a Costco would do too. Anyone familiar with this area? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel Itinerary Template
- 2 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 3 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 4 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 5 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 6 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 7 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 8 10 Days in Maine
- 9 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 10 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 11 sugestions
- 12 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 13 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 14 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 15 Miami for 2 days
- 16 More problems for Big Sur
- 17 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 20 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 21 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 22 Las Vegas trip report
- 23 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 24 Boston area hotels
- 25 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
Upscale grocery going from DFW airport towards Hill Country on 281