My sweetie and I are both between jobs and live in Bloomington, Indiana. We're looking to take a few days to drive up to saugatuck (or thereabouts) to be near a big body of water in a charming town. Looking for cheap but nice accommodations, nearby beach (swimming not necessary, just a great view), cute shops and good eats. Any ideas for two broke but willing travelers? We can spend about $400 not including gas money. Thanks!
Upper Michigan ideas for a broke but willing traveler?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 2 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 3 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 4 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 5 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 6 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 7 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 8 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 9 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 10 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 Juneau May 8th
- 13 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 16 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 23 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 24 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 25 Salt Lake City, Utah