I've been reading all the great information for Santa Fe and had a few questions for our upcoming trip (end of July). We'll be driving from the Denver area and wondered about any good places to stop to break up the drive. We have heard about the Sand Dunes but we're not sure about adding to the total distance of the trip. Also, I've read about the fire closures and wondered about any other good hiking opportunities if places like Bandelier and Tent Rocks are still closed. Also, is Santa Fe bike friendly? We've thought about bringing the bikes but haven't read too much about bike trails. We would need flat, perhaps paved, trails as our daughter is in a bike seat on the back of our bike. Thank you!
Upcoming trip to Santa Fe - a few questions
- 1 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 2 romantic colorado trip
- 3 Fourth of July Weekend
- 4 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 5 Fires in Colorado
- 6 Marcola?
- 7 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 8 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 9 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 10 Updates from Hanalei
- 11 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 12 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 13 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 14 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 15 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 16 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 17 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 18 One day in NYC
- 19 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 20 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 21 Trying To Find a Place
- 22 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 23 Key West at Christmas time
- 24 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 25 Chicago Architectural Tours