I've been reading all the great information for Santa Fe and had a few questions for our upcoming trip (end of July). We'll be driving from the Denver area and wondered about any good places to stop to break up the drive. We have heard about the Sand Dunes but we're not sure about adding to the total distance of the trip. Also, I've read about the fire closures and wondered about any other good hiking opportunities if places like Bandelier and Tent Rocks are still closed. Also, is Santa Fe bike friendly? We've thought about bringing the bikes but haven't read too much about bike trails. We would need flat, perhaps paved, trails as our daughter is in a bike seat on the back of our bike. Thank you!
Upcoming trip to Santa Fe - a few questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 2 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 3 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 4 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 5 Fall color yet?
- 6 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 7 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 8 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 9 My Book of Mormon review
- 10 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 15 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 16 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 17 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 18 Arches National Park in a day
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 JFK Airport
- 21 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 24 Marco Island
- 25 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please