I've been reading all the great information for Santa Fe and had a few questions for our upcoming trip (end of July). We'll be driving from the Denver area and wondered about any good places to stop to break up the drive. We have heard about the Sand Dunes but we're not sure about adding to the total distance of the trip. Also, I've read about the fire closures and wondered about any other good hiking opportunities if places like Bandelier and Tent Rocks are still closed. Also, is Santa Fe bike friendly? We've thought about bringing the bikes but haven't read too much about bike trails. We would need flat, perhaps paved, trails as our daughter is in a bike seat on the back of our bike. Thank you!
Upcoming trip to Santa Fe - a few questions
View all United States activity »
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 3 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 4 Biloxi questions again
- 5 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 6 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 7 Madison Square Garden
- 8 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 11 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 14 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 15 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 16 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 17 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 Warm and don't Drive
- 20 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 21 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 22 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 23 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville