I've been reading all the great information for Santa Fe and had a few questions for our upcoming trip (end of July). We'll be driving from the Denver area and wondered about any good places to stop to break up the drive. We have heard about the Sand Dunes but we're not sure about adding to the total distance of the trip. Also, I've read about the fire closures and wondered about any other good hiking opportunities if places like Bandelier and Tent Rocks are still closed. Also, is Santa Fe bike friendly? We've thought about bringing the bikes but haven't read too much about bike trails. We would need flat, perhaps paved, trails as our daughter is in a bike seat on the back of our bike. Thank you!
Upcoming trip to Santa Fe - a few questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 2 10 day trip to California
- 3 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 4 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 5 Drive along the Columbia River
- 6 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 7 Wine Country Picnic
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 10 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 11 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 12 Boston/Fenway park
- 13 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 14 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 15 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 16 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 17 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 24 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 25 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC