I've been reading all the great information for Santa Fe and had a few questions for our upcoming trip (end of July). We'll be driving from the Denver area and wondered about any good places to stop to break up the drive. We have heard about the Sand Dunes but we're not sure about adding to the total distance of the trip. Also, I've read about the fire closures and wondered about any other good hiking opportunities if places like Bandelier and Tent Rocks are still closed. Also, is Santa Fe bike friendly? We've thought about bringing the bikes but haven't read too much about bike trails. We would need flat, perhaps paved, trails as our daughter is in a bike seat on the back of our bike. Thank you!
Upcoming trip to Santa Fe - a few questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 united and carry-ons
- 4 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 5 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 8 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 9 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 10 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 11 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 12 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 13 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 14 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 15 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 16 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 17 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 20 Philadelphia
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 USA with a 3 year old
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York