Aloha Hawaii travellers--I just found this site http://www.renthawaiihome.com/dollar/index.htm - and saved us over $300 of what I could get on Costco ($1099 vs $830) for our upcoming three week car rental on the Big Island.
upcoming Big Island trip--just saved over $300 on car rental
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 3 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 4 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 7 Breckenridge in October
- 8 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 9 Richmond highlights?
- 10 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 11 Washington DC in Spring?
- 12 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 15 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 16 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 17 Must Eats
- 18 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 19 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 20 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 21 Florida St George's Island
- 22 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 23 Union Square area restaurant
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?