Aloha Hawaii travellers--I just found this site http://www.renthawaiihome.com/dollar/index.htm - and saved us over $300 of what I could get on Costco ($1099 vs $830) for our upcoming three week car rental on the Big Island.
upcoming Big Island trip--just saved over $300 on car rental
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 2 California & French Polynesia
- 3 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 4 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 5 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 6 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 7 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 8 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 9 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 10 General Utah planning questions
- 11 New York city--best time to visit??
- 12 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 13 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 14 Maui Luau?
- 15 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 18 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 19 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 20 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Boston area -- nature
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 25 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?