Aloha Hawaii travellers--I just found this site http://www.renthawaiihome.com/dollar/index.htm - and saved us over $300 of what I could get on Costco ($1099 vs $830) for our upcoming three week car rental on the Big Island.
upcoming Big Island trip--just saved over $300 on car rental
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado aspen updates
- 2 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 3 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Arches National Park in a day
- 6 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 7 SFO International Airport
- 8 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 9 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 10 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 11 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 12 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 13 Fall color yet?
- 14 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 15 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 16 My Book of Mormon review
- 17 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 18 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 19 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 20 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 21 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 22 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 23 JFK Airport
- 24 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?