Aloha Hawaii travellers--I just found this site http://www.renthawaiihome.com/dollar/index.htm - and saved us over $300 of what I could get on Costco ($1099 vs $830) for our upcoming three week car rental on the Big Island.
upcoming Big Island trip--just saved over $300 on car rental
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel Agencies in New York reliable
- 2 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 3 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 4 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 5 boston
- 6 Spring Break in Charleston
- 7 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 8 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 9 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 10 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 11 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 12 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 13 visiting chicago
- 14 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 15 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 16 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 17 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 18 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 19 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 20 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 21 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 22 driving Yellowstone to Denver
- 23 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 24 Alaska- two days in Seward
- 25 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?