Aloha Hawaii travellers--I just found this site http://www.renthawaiihome.com/dollar/index.htm - and saved us over $300 of what I could get on Costco ($1099 vs $830) for our upcoming three week car rental on the Big Island.
upcoming Big Island trip--just saved over $300 on car rental
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 2 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 3 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 4 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 5 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 6 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 7 Mesa Verde
- 8 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 9 New England in the fall
- 10 NYC Clubs for live music
- 11 relocating travel
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Seattle Hyatts
- 14 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 15 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 18 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 19 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 20 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 21 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 22 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 23 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 24 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 25 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?