Aloha Hawaii travellers--I just found this site http://www.renthawaiihome.com/dollar/index.htm - and saved us over $300 of what I could get on Costco ($1099 vs $830) for our upcoming three week car rental on the Big Island.
upcoming Big Island trip--just saved over $300 on car rental
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brooklyn why?
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 4 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 11 Colorado in the summer!
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 14 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 15 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 16 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 17 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 18 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 19 Kennedy Space Center
- 20 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 21 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 22 5 week in US/Mexico
- 23 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 24 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving