I would appreciate information about the logistics of flying East (JFK?), taking a train to some village/town on the Hudson, renting a car and exploring the Woodstock, western MA area. I really wanted to avoid getting anywhere close to driving in the New York City area and thought that I could possibly get to Grand Central Station (how?), get a train (how?) and get off at beautiful area (where?) , stay at a lovely B&B or spa for a couple of days and then rent a car to leisurely explore the area ... two week total. I don't know this area at all and would really appreciate ideas and information.
Up The Hudson River ... From California
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 2 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 3 West Coast Road Trip
- 4 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 5 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 6 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 7 Looking for Next Destination
- 8 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 9 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 10 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 11 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 12 St. Simon, Georgia
- 13 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 14 Moving to New Jersey
- 15 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 16 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 19 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 20 California
- 21 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 22 Maui itinerary
- 23 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 24 Car Needed in Austin?
- 25 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations