I would appreciate information about the logistics of flying East (JFK?), taking a train to some village/town on the Hudson, renting a car and exploring the Woodstock, western MA area. I really wanted to avoid getting anywhere close to driving in the New York City area and thought that I could possibly get to Grand Central Station (how?), get a train (how?) and get off at beautiful area (where?) , stay at a lovely B&B or spa for a couple of days and then rent a car to leisurely explore the area ... two week total. I don't know this area at all and would really appreciate ideas and information.
Up The Hudson River ... From California
View all United States activity »
- 1 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 2 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 3 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 4 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Vero Beach FL
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 11 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 17 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 20 Question about Boulder area
- 21 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 22 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 23 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 24 Grand Canyon in March?
- 25 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island