We are going to Orlando this March for several days with my 8 year old granddaughter. She has been to sea world numerous times and to Disney. I live out of state so I wanted to make her trip special. She is not interested in rides to much does not care for heights. Does Universal have enough to entertain if she does not go on rides? I am wondering if it is a good choice. I was on there web site and I see a lot of rides. She has also been to animal Kingdom. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 2 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 3 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 4 Bring Distant Images to Life with Branded Binoculars and Scopes
- 5 River Cafe
- 6 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 7 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 8 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 9 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 10 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 11 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 12 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 13 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 14 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 15 Hawaii
- 16 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 17 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 18 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 19 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 20 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 21 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 22 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 23 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 24 Long Island Advice
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?