My husband and I will be visiting Los Angeles and possibly San Diego next week with 2 boys (ages 6 1/2 and almost 9). Which amusement park(s) in these areas would be best for this age?
They are adventurous and definitely like some thrill rides, but the youngest is not quite 48" so I don't want a park of only thrill rides. My concern is that Legoland will be too 'young' and Six Flags too 'old' for them. Not sure about Universal and Knott's Berry.
Please give me your thoughts on which of these would be the best for their ages. We have done DisneyWorld the last 2 years, so we are thinking we want to do something besides Disneyland this time.
Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ICLOUD 1888:260:2909 installation CONTACT ICLOUD Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Novel in Progress
- 3 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 4 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 5 Take on any terrain with the most powerful side-by-side vehicles.
- 6 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 7 Capital Loan Associates - Heidi Lawler
- 8 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 9 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 10 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 11 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 12 Short Notice
- 13 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 14 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 15 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 16 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 17 Inn at Key West
- 18 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 19 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 20 Black History Museum
- 21 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 22 Another Great DC Trip
- 23 Chicago 2017
- 24 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 25 arizona rte 66
Universal Studios vs Knott's Berry Farm vs Legoland vs Six Flags