My husband and I will be visiting Los Angeles and possibly San Diego next week with 2 boys (ages 6 1/2 and almost 9). Which amusement park(s) in these areas would be best for this age?
They are adventurous and definitely like some thrill rides, but the youngest is not quite 48" so I don't want a park of only thrill rides. My concern is that Legoland will be too 'young' and Six Flags too 'old' for them. Not sure about Universal and Knott's Berry.
Please give me your thoughts on which of these would be the best for their ages. We have done DisneyWorld the last 2 years, so we are thinking we want to do something besides Disneyland this time.
Thanks for your help!!!
Universal Studios vs Knott's Berry Farm vs Legoland vs Six Flags
- 1 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 2 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 3 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 4 American Airlines reservation question
- 5 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 6 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 7 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 8 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 9 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 10 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 11 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 12 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 13 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 14 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 15 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 16 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 17 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 18 Middlebury vt quickie
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 NYC
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 25 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!