My husband and I will be visiting Los Angeles and possibly San Diego next week with 2 boys (ages 6 1/2 and almost 9). Which amusement park(s) in these areas would be best for this age?
They are adventurous and definitely like some thrill rides, but the youngest is not quite 48" so I don't want a park of only thrill rides. My concern is that Legoland will be too 'young' and Six Flags too 'old' for them. Not sure about Universal and Knott's Berry.
Please give me your thoughts on which of these would be the best for their ages. We have done DisneyWorld the last 2 years, so we are thinking we want to do something besides Disneyland this time.
Thanks for your help!!!
Universal Studios vs Knott's Berry Farm vs Legoland vs Six Flags
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 West Coast Road Trip
- 4 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 5 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 6 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 7 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 8 California
- 9 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 10 Moving to New Jersey
- 11 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 12 Maui itinerary
- 13 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 14 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 15 Car Needed in Austin?
- 16 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 New Orleans Weekend
- 18 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 19 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 20 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 21 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 22 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 23 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 24 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 25 Delaware - what do you recommend?