My husband and I will be visiting Los Angeles and possibly San Diego next week with 2 boys (ages 6 1/2 and almost 9). Which amusement park(s) in these areas would be best for this age?
They are adventurous and definitely like some thrill rides, but the youngest is not quite 48" so I don't want a park of only thrill rides. My concern is that Legoland will be too 'young' and Six Flags too 'old' for them. Not sure about Universal and Knott's Berry.
Please give me your thoughts on which of these would be the best for their ages. We have done DisneyWorld the last 2 years, so we are thinking we want to do something besides Disneyland this time.
Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 2 Steamboat in August
- 3 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 4 Cape cod Labor Day
- 5 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 6 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 7 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 8 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 9 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 10 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 11 US Open Tennis
- 12 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 13 Hawaii with limited time
- 14 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 15 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 16 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 17 Grand Teton Questions
- 18 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 19 Your favourite places in New York City
- 20 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 21 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 22 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 23 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 24 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 25 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
Universal Studios vs Knott's Berry Farm vs Legoland vs Six Flags