My husband and I will be visiting Los Angeles and possibly San Diego next week with 2 boys (ages 6 1/2 and almost 9). Which amusement park(s) in these areas would be best for this age?
They are adventurous and definitely like some thrill rides, but the youngest is not quite 48" so I don't want a park of only thrill rides. My concern is that Legoland will be too 'young' and Six Flags too 'old' for them. Not sure about Universal and Knott's Berry.
Please give me your thoughts on which of these would be the best for their ages. We have done DisneyWorld the last 2 years, so we are thinking we want to do something besides Disneyland this time.
Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 2 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 3 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 4 Orlando area weather in June
- 5 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 6 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 New Itinerary
- 8 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 9 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 10 Help with Northwest Trip
- 11 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 12 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 13 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 14 Myrtle beach
- 15 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 16 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 17 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 18 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 19 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 20 Boston Food Tour
- 21 Help plan my trip please
- 22 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 23 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 24 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 25 Oahu condo-Ilikai
Universal Studios vs Knott's Berry Farm vs Legoland vs Six Flags