My husband and I will be visiting Los Angeles and possibly San Diego next week with 2 boys (ages 6 1/2 and almost 9). Which amusement park(s) in these areas would be best for this age?
They are adventurous and definitely like some thrill rides, but the youngest is not quite 48" so I don't want a park of only thrill rides. My concern is that Legoland will be too 'young' and Six Flags too 'old' for them. Not sure about Universal and Knott's Berry.
Please give me your thoughts on which of these would be the best for their ages. We have done DisneyWorld the last 2 years, so we are thinking we want to do something besides Disneyland this time.
Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 Napa Valley Hotel
- 4 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 5 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 6 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 7 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 8 1st trip to Colorado
- 9 Cruise to Alaska -- how important is Glacier Bay?
- 10 Your favourite places in New York City
- 11 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 12 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 13 Orlando - condoleances
- 14 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 15 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 16 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 17 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 18 road trip during husbands bday
- 19 Trip Starting from New York
- 20 A day in Boston
- 21 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 22 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 23 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 24 Niagara Falls.
- 25 A June trip to Kauai
Universal Studios vs Knott's Berry Farm vs Legoland vs Six Flags