My husband and I will be visiting Los Angeles and possibly San Diego next week with 2 boys (ages 6 1/2 and almost 9). Which amusement park(s) in these areas would be best for this age?
They are adventurous and definitely like some thrill rides, but the youngest is not quite 48" so I don't want a park of only thrill rides. My concern is that Legoland will be too 'young' and Six Flags too 'old' for them. Not sure about Universal and Knott's Berry.
Please give me your thoughts on which of these would be the best for their ages. We have done DisneyWorld the last 2 years, so we are thinking we want to do something besides Disneyland this time.
Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 2 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/juvalux-eye-serum-scam
- 3 Is formal wear needed on Inside Passage cruise?
- 4 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 5 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/ripped-testo-reviews/
- 6 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 7 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/viatropin-and-viarexin/
- 8 Building Missteps
- 9 Crazy Mass - Enhance The Metabolism Rate Of Body
- 10 http://www.myutopiancleanse360.com/midogen/
- 11 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 12 Advise on trip
- 13 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 14 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 15 Grade 12 subjects
- 16 NJ to Florida drive
- 17 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 18 Sedona
- 19 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 20 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 21 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 22 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 23 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 25 Bugs on Sanibel Island
Universal Studios vs Knott's Berry Farm vs Legoland vs Six Flags