My husband and I will be visiting Los Angeles and possibly San Diego next week with 2 boys (ages 6 1/2 and almost 9). Which amusement park(s) in these areas would be best for this age?
They are adventurous and definitely like some thrill rides, but the youngest is not quite 48" so I don't want a park of only thrill rides. My concern is that Legoland will be too 'young' and Six Flags too 'old' for them. Not sure about Universal and Knott's Berry.
Please give me your thoughts on which of these would be the best for their ages. We have done DisneyWorld the last 2 years, so we are thinking we want to do something besides Disneyland this time.
Thanks for your help!!!
Universal Studios vs Knott's Berry Farm vs Legoland vs Six Flags
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 2 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 3 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 4 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 5 Best Destination in USA
- 6 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 7 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 8 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 9 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 10 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 11 x mas
- 12 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 13 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 14 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 15 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 16 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 19 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 20 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 21 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 22 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 23 New Orleans help please
- 24 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach