My husband and I will be visiting Los Angeles and possibly San Diego next week with 2 boys (ages 6 1/2 and almost 9). Which amusement park(s) in these areas would be best for this age?
They are adventurous and definitely like some thrill rides, but the youngest is not quite 48" so I don't want a park of only thrill rides. My concern is that Legoland will be too 'young' and Six Flags too 'old' for them. Not sure about Universal and Knott's Berry.
Please give me your thoughts on which of these would be the best for their ages. We have done DisneyWorld the last 2 years, so we are thinking we want to do something besides Disneyland this time.
Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 2 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 3 Alaska independent tour for group
- 4 Washington DC with kids
- 5 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 6 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 7 5 days in Colorado
- 8 Trip to northern California
- 9 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 10 40th in Key West
- 11 help from a true New Yorker.
- 12 Downtown Chicago
- 13 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 14 Safety Concerns
- 15 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 16 Alaska -public transport
- 17 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 18 Hamilton Broadway
- 19 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 20 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 21 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 22 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 23 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 24 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 25 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
Universal Studios vs Knott's Berry Farm vs Legoland vs Six Flags