My husband and I will be visiting Los Angeles and possibly San Diego next week with 2 boys (ages 6 1/2 and almost 9). Which amusement park(s) in these areas would be best for this age?
They are adventurous and definitely like some thrill rides, but the youngest is not quite 48" so I don't want a park of only thrill rides. My concern is that Legoland will be too 'young' and Six Flags too 'old' for them. Not sure about Universal and Knott's Berry.
Please give me your thoughts on which of these would be the best for their ages. We have done DisneyWorld the last 2 years, so we are thinking we want to do something besides Disneyland this time.
Thanks for your help!!!
Universal Studios vs Knott's Berry Farm vs Legoland vs Six Flags
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 2 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 3 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 4 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 9 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 13 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 14 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 15 Alaska
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 25 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa