My husband and I will be visiting Los Angeles and possibly San Diego next week with 2 boys (ages 6 1/2 and almost 9). Which amusement park(s) in these areas would be best for this age?
They are adventurous and definitely like some thrill rides, but the youngest is not quite 48" so I don't want a park of only thrill rides. My concern is that Legoland will be too 'young' and Six Flags too 'old' for them. Not sure about Universal and Knott's Berry.
Please give me your thoughts on which of these would be the best for their ages. We have done DisneyWorld the last 2 years, so we are thinking we want to do something besides Disneyland this time.
Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 2 How much cash do you travel with?
- 3 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 4 More problems for Big Sur
- 5 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 6 Miami for 2 days
- 7 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 8 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 9 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 10 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 11 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 12 Rules of the NY Subway
- 13 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 14 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 15 What to see in Portland
- 16 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 17 Great Falls or Helena?
- 18 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 19 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 20 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 21 Las Vegas trip report
- 22 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 23 Lunch in Central Park
- 24 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 25 Santa Barbara Hotels
Universal Studios vs Knott's Berry Farm vs Legoland vs Six Flags