My husband and I will be visiting Los Angeles and possibly San Diego next week with 2 boys (ages 6 1/2 and almost 9). Which amusement park(s) in these areas would be best for this age?
They are adventurous and definitely like some thrill rides, but the youngest is not quite 48" so I don't want a park of only thrill rides. My concern is that Legoland will be too 'young' and Six Flags too 'old' for them. Not sure about Universal and Knott's Berry.
Please give me your thoughts on which of these would be the best for their ages. We have done DisneyWorld the last 2 years, so we are thinking we want to do something besides Disneyland this time.
Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Merchant Stronghold
- 2 California road trip
- 3 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 4 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 7 Oregon Coast question
- 8 Savanah GA
- 9 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 10 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 11 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 12 Florida with a 2 year old
- 13 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 14 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 15 Colorado itinerary
- 16 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 17 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 18 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 19 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 20 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 21 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 22 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 23 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 24 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 25 Solo Yosemite Lodging
Universal Studios vs Knott's Berry Farm vs Legoland vs Six Flags