My husband and I will be visiting Los Angeles and possibly San Diego next week with 2 boys (ages 6 1/2 and almost 9). Which amusement park(s) in these areas would be best for this age?
They are adventurous and definitely like some thrill rides, but the youngest is not quite 48" so I don't want a park of only thrill rides. My concern is that Legoland will be too 'young' and Six Flags too 'old' for them. Not sure about Universal and Knott's Berry.
Please give me your thoughts on which of these would be the best for their ages. We have done DisneyWorld the last 2 years, so we are thinking we want to do something besides Disneyland this time.
Thanks for your help!!!
Universal Studios vs Knott's Berry Farm vs Legoland vs Six Flags
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 2 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 3 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 4 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 5 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 6 Mesa Verde
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 9 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 10 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 11 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 12 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 13 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 14 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 15 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 16 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 19 ONP help
- 20 NYC Clubs for live music
- 21 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 22 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 23 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 24 Seattle Hyatts
- 25 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city