Can you do that without having to go to the park? Are there any other tours of that sort you might recommend? My kids would like to see where they make movies, etc. Just trying to figure out how to do that.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 November redwoods trip
- 2 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 3 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 4 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 5 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 6 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 7 blue ridge parkway?
- 8 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 9 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 10 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 11 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 12 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 13 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 14 Wedding gifts?
- 15 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 16 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 17 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 18 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 19 Seattle Ho
- 20 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 21 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 22 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 23 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 24 First Trip to New Mexico
- 25 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?