I'm traveling to Orlando in September for a conference, and I'm going to stay for a couple of extra days to see some theme parks. I'm pretty excited about checking out the new Harry Potter area, but I'm trying to do it "on the cheap" as much as I can.
Any tips, tricks, etc? It looks like I'll probably be staying at a cheap place, getting a cheap rental car, and doing a 2-day park hopper ticket, but if you have any other recommendations for this visit, I'm all ears! Also, if I could do Universal in one day and do some Disney things one day, I'd be open to that, too.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/ethereal-skin-serum/
- 2 Increases Blood Flow To Penis!
- 3 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/noxitril/
- 4 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 5 http://trypurejuvenate.com/premium-white-kidney-bean-extract/
- 6 http://www.supplementrocket.com/trinity-x3/
- 7 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 8 an mission additional most often than
- 9 Wedding gifts?
- 10 http://www.geniuxtrial.com/neuroelite-brain-booster/
- 11 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 12 Why to Choose Native Ads?
- 13 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 14 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 15 Day trips from Boston
- 16 Southern history- walkable cities
- 17 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 18 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 19 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 20 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 21 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 22 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 23 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 24 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 25 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?