I'm traveling to Orlando in September for a conference, and I'm going to stay for a couple of extra days to see some theme parks. I'm pretty excited about checking out the new Harry Potter area, but I'm trying to do it "on the cheap" as much as I can.
Any tips, tricks, etc? It looks like I'll probably be staying at a cheap place, getting a cheap rental car, and doing a 2-day park hopper ticket, but if you have any other recommendations for this visit, I'm all ears! Also, if I could do Universal in one day and do some Disney things one day, I'd be open to that, too.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Starting from New York
- 2 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 3 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 4 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 5 September Travel
- 6 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 7 Parking in Boston
- 8 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 9 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 10 Jimmy Carter teaches Sunday School in Plains, Georgia
- 11 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 12 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 13 Royal Kahana Maui
- 14 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 15 Road trip out west
- 16 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 17 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 18 Lake Chelan
- 19 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 20 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 21 1st trip to Colorado
- 22 Mystic CT
- 23 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 24 Las vegas +21
- 25 Your favourite places in New York City