I'm traveling to Orlando in September for a conference, and I'm going to stay for a couple of extra days to see some theme parks. I'm pretty excited about checking out the new Harry Potter area, but I'm trying to do it "on the cheap" as much as I can.
Any tips, tricks, etc? It looks like I'll probably be staying at a cheap place, getting a cheap rental car, and doing a 2-day park hopper ticket, but if you have any other recommendations for this visit, I'm all ears! Also, if I could do Universal in one day and do some Disney things one day, I'd be open to that, too.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 2 Boston waterfront Italian
- 3 Day in Spokane
- 4 summer vacation
- 5 Kids Vacation Place
- 6 What to pack
- 7 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 8 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 9 Honolulu Hotel Resort Fees
- 10 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 11 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 12 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 13 First time, Best business class?
- 14 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 15 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 16 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 17 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 18 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 19 Zion and Bryce in July
- 20 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 21 Itinerary Help Needed
- 22 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 23 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 24 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 25 Desert Southwest