I'm traveling to Orlando in September for a conference, and I'm going to stay for a couple of extra days to see some theme parks. I'm pretty excited about checking out the new Harry Potter area, but I'm trying to do it "on the cheap" as much as I can.
Any tips, tricks, etc? It looks like I'll probably be staying at a cheap place, getting a cheap rental car, and doing a 2-day park hopper ticket, but if you have any other recommendations for this visit, I'm all ears! Also, if I could do Universal in one day and do some Disney things one day, I'd be open to that, too.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Athletic Greens is among the most critical elements
- 2 Late night eating in Kauai
- 3 Florida Beach Hotel
- 4 Seafood In Cannon Beach
- 5 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 6 Phoneix - The City of Sunshine
- 7 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 8 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 9 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 10 Inn at Cocoa Beach Hotel
- 11 Alaska independent tour for group
- 12 Hamilton Broadway
- 13 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 14 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 15 Washington DC with kids
- 16 My road trip through southern US.
- 17 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 18 Florida Nature Trip
- 19 help from a true New Yorker.
- 20 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 21 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 22 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 23 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 24 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 25 Safety Concerns