I'm traveling to Orlando in September for a conference, and I'm going to stay for a couple of extra days to see some theme parks. I'm pretty excited about checking out the new Harry Potter area, but I'm trying to do it "on the cheap" as much as I can.
Any tips, tricks, etc? It looks like I'll probably be staying at a cheap place, getting a cheap rental car, and doing a 2-day park hopper ticket, but if you have any other recommendations for this visit, I'm all ears! Also, if I could do Universal in one day and do some Disney things one day, I'd be open to that, too.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 2 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 3 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 4 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 5 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 6 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 7 10 Days in Maine
- 8 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 9 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 10 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 11 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 12 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 13 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 14 sugestions
- 15 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 16 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 17 Miami for 2 days
- 18 More problems for Big Sur
- 19 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 20 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 21 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 22 Las Vegas trip report
- 23 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 24 Boston area hotels
- 25 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas