I'm traveling to Orlando in September for a conference, and I'm going to stay for a couple of extra days to see some theme parks. I'm pretty excited about checking out the new Harry Potter area, but I'm trying to do it "on the cheap" as much as I can.
Any tips, tricks, etc? It looks like I'll probably be staying at a cheap place, getting a cheap rental car, and doing a 2-day park hopper ticket, but if you have any other recommendations for this visit, I'm all ears! Also, if I could do Universal in one day and do some Disney things one day, I'd be open to that, too.
Thanks in advance!
Universal Studios, Orlando - Harry Potter!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anyone there to help me!
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 4 los angeles restaurants
- 5 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 6 Calf trip
- 7 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 West Maui Restaurants
- 10 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 11 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 12 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 15 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 16 Key West Hotel in January
- 17 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 18 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 19 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 x mas
- 25 Trip to Niagara Falls