I'm traveling to Orlando in September for a conference, and I'm going to stay for a couple of extra days to see some theme parks. I'm pretty excited about checking out the new Harry Potter area, but I'm trying to do it "on the cheap" as much as I can.
Any tips, tricks, etc? It looks like I'll probably be staying at a cheap place, getting a cheap rental car, and doing a 2-day park hopper ticket, but if you have any other recommendations for this visit, I'm all ears! Also, if I could do Universal in one day and do some Disney things one day, I'd be open to that, too.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://order4healthsupplement.com/alpha-x-factor/
- 2 New England Tour
- 3 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 4 Rhode Island Get Away
- 5 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 6 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 7 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 8 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 9 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 10 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 11 Venice, CA area
- 12 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 13 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 14 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 15 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 16 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 17 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 18 Adirondacks trip repot
- 19 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 20 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 21 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 22 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 23 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 24 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 25 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon