I'm traveling to Orlando in September for a conference, and I'm going to stay for a couple of extra days to see some theme parks. I'm pretty excited about checking out the new Harry Potter area, but I'm trying to do it "on the cheap" as much as I can.
Any tips, tricks, etc? It looks like I'll probably be staying at a cheap place, getting a cheap rental car, and doing a 2-day park hopper ticket, but if you have any other recommendations for this visit, I'm all ears! Also, if I could do Universal in one day and do some Disney things one day, I'd be open to that, too.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 2 Retiring to Tucson
- 3 Trinity Site, NM
- 4 Santa Fe Itineray
- 5 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 6 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 7 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 8 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 9 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 10 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 11 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 12 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 13 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 14 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 15 Hotel in Reno
- 16 North Carolina airports
- 17 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 18 Boston to Naples florida
- 19 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 20 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 best health clubs with lap pools
- 23 10 days vacation in California
- 24 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 25 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine