I'm traveling to Orlando in September for a conference, and I'm going to stay for a couple of extra days to see some theme parks. I'm pretty excited about checking out the new Harry Potter area, but I'm trying to do it "on the cheap" as much as I can.
Any tips, tricks, etc? It looks like I'll probably be staying at a cheap place, getting a cheap rental car, and doing a 2-day park hopper ticket, but if you have any other recommendations for this visit, I'm all ears! Also, if I could do Universal in one day and do some Disney things one day, I'd be open to that, too.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 2 Paws 'N' Pups
- 3 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 4 Route Planning for East USA
- 5 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 6 Roller Coaster
- 7 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 8 Utah National Parks visit
- 9 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 10 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 13 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 14 universal studios and disney
- 15 Honeymoon out west.
- 16 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 17 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 18 Chicago to Charleston
- 19 How many states have you been to?
- 20 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 21 USA, Trip to the south
- 22 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 24 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 25 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver