I'm traveling to Orlando in September for a conference, and I'm going to stay for a couple of extra days to see some theme parks. I'm pretty excited about checking out the new Harry Potter area, but I'm trying to do it "on the cheap" as much as I can.
Any tips, tricks, etc? It looks like I'll probably be staying at a cheap place, getting a cheap rental car, and doing a 2-day park hopper ticket, but if you have any other recommendations for this visit, I'm all ears! Also, if I could do Universal in one day and do some Disney things one day, I'd be open to that, too.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time visit to California
- 2 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 3 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 4 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 5 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 6 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 7 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 8 NY State Assembly Internship
- 9 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 10 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 11 Touring Hearst Castle
- 12 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 13 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 14 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 15 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 16 San Francisco
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 19 Angels Landing
- 20 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 21 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 22 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 23 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 24 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 25 Arlington funeral plans