I'm traveling to Orlando in September for a conference, and I'm going to stay for a couple of extra days to see some theme parks. I'm pretty excited about checking out the new Harry Potter area, but I'm trying to do it "on the cheap" as much as I can.
Any tips, tricks, etc? It looks like I'll probably be staying at a cheap place, getting a cheap rental car, and doing a 2-day park hopper ticket, but if you have any other recommendations for this visit, I'm all ears! Also, if I could do Universal in one day and do some Disney things one day, I'd be open to that, too.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 3 http://www.menfitnessreviews.com/probioslim-reviews/
- 4 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 5 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 6 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 7 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 8 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 9 Coffee in Boston?
- 10 Nashville Never Been
- 11 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 12 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 13 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 14 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 15 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 16 Traveling in winter
- 17 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 18 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 19 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 20 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 21 New orleans recs for family
- 22 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 23 Later Winter around Mobile
- 24 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 25 Uber boston