I'm traveling to Orlando in September for a conference, and I'm going to stay for a couple of extra days to see some theme parks. I'm pretty excited about checking out the new Harry Potter area, but I'm trying to do it "on the cheap" as much as I can.
Any tips, tricks, etc? It looks like I'll probably be staying at a cheap place, getting a cheap rental car, and doing a 2-day park hopper ticket, but if you have any other recommendations for this visit, I'm all ears! Also, if I could do Universal in one day and do some Disney things one day, I'd be open to that, too.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 October New England Honeymoon??
- 2 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 3 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 4 Zion National Park
- 5 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 6 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 7 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 8 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 9 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 10 What to do in Asheville
- 11 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 12 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 13 Denver to Yellowstone
- 14 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 15 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 16 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 17 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 18 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 19 Crazy to travel to Salem Massachusetts by myself?
- 20 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 21 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 22 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 23 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 24 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 25 My Unexpected Stay at Embassy Suites at Philadelphia Airport