I'm traveling to Orlando in September for a conference, and I'm going to stay for a couple of extra days to see some theme parks. I'm pretty excited about checking out the new Harry Potter area, but I'm trying to do it "on the cheap" as much as I can.
Any tips, tricks, etc? It looks like I'll probably be staying at a cheap place, getting a cheap rental car, and doing a 2-day park hopper ticket, but if you have any other recommendations for this visit, I'm all ears! Also, if I could do Universal in one day and do some Disney things one day, I'd be open to that, too.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 2 Hamilton Broadway
- 3 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 4 Seafood In Cannon Beach
- 5 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 6 Florida Beach Hotel
- 7 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 8 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 9 Washington DC with kids
- 10 My road trip through southern US.
- 11 Late night eating in Kauai
- 12 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 13 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 14 Florida Nature Trip
- 15 help from a true New Yorker.
- 16 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 17 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 18 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 19 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 20 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 21 Safety Concerns
- 22 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 23 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 24 Alaska independent tour for group
- 25 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?