I'm traveling to Orlando in September for a conference, and I'm going to stay for a couple of extra days to see some theme parks. I'm pretty excited about checking out the new Harry Potter area, but I'm trying to do it "on the cheap" as much as I can.
Any tips, tricks, etc? It looks like I'll probably be staying at a cheap place, getting a cheap rental car, and doing a 2-day park hopper ticket, but if you have any other recommendations for this visit, I'm all ears! Also, if I could do Universal in one day and do some Disney things one day, I'd be open to that, too.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Hiking in September
- 2 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 3 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 4 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 5 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 6 Traveling with an infant
- 7 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 8 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 9 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 10 Key West, FL
- 11 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 12 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 13 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 14 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 15 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 16 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 17 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 18 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 19 driving RT 66
- 20 Birthday vacation ideas
- 21 From Newark to Manhattan
- 22 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 23 Relocating to Washington DC
- 24 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 25 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay