I'm traveling to Orlando in September for a conference, and I'm going to stay for a couple of extra days to see some theme parks. I'm pretty excited about checking out the new Harry Potter area, but I'm trying to do it "on the cheap" as much as I can.
Any tips, tricks, etc? It looks like I'll probably be staying at a cheap place, getting a cheap rental car, and doing a 2-day park hopper ticket, but if you have any other recommendations for this visit, I'm all ears! Also, if I could do Universal in one day and do some Disney things one day, I'd be open to that, too.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 릴게임 손오공 신천지 ◐ 도메인 :【 " m k 2 8 9.com " 】황금성
- 2 손오공 ▣ 홈피:【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 3 손오공 ◐ 도메인 :【 ' m k 2 8 9.com ' 】
- 4 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 5 황금성 ▣접속주소 :【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 6 손오공 게임 ♪접속주소 : 【_m k 2 8 9.com_】♪스위피릴게임
- 7 황금성 ≪ 접속주소 :【 ' m k 2 8 9.com ' 】
- 8 야마토전함 ▣접속주소 :【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 9 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 10 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 11 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 12 US whole month of January where to
- 13 Miami airport--safety??
- 14 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 15 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 16 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 17 Things to do in Toronto
- 18 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time
- 19 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 20 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 21 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 22 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 23 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 24 Dinosaur National Monument
- 25 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant