I'm traveling to Orlando in September for a conference, and I'm going to stay for a couple of extra days to see some theme parks. I'm pretty excited about checking out the new Harry Potter area, but I'm trying to do it "on the cheap" as much as I can.
Any tips, tricks, etc? It looks like I'll probably be staying at a cheap place, getting a cheap rental car, and doing a 2-day park hopper ticket, but if you have any other recommendations for this visit, I'm all ears! Also, if I could do Universal in one day and do some Disney things one day, I'd be open to that, too.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Funny ads on Fodors
- 2 3 Advanced Tips Loose Man Breasts Fast
- 3 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 4 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 5 Do you want surprising gift cards?
- 6 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 7 http://fitnesssteer.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 8 Fix Spyware Problem
- 9 Are you looking customized cleaning service?
- 10 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 11 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/skin-opulent
- 12 Choose An Antispyware Program Download
- 13 You have earned an associated
- 14 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 15 http://www.toptryloburn.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 16 internet sites and is not to be had at local retail
- 17 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/skinfresh-md-reviews/
- 18 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 19 teaspoon of table sugar only has about sixteen
- 20 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 21 How Lower Belly Fat Easy And Correctly
- 22 http://healthpurelives.com/skinfresh-md/
- 23 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 24 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 25 OHare car service north suburbs