We’re going to Florida the first week of December. We will be in Orlando staying near Universal Studios on Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights, but not on the property. We are planning to go to Universal Studios on Sunday and Monday. Will it be very crowded on these days at the beginning of December? Thank you!
Universal Studios - first week of December
View all United States activity »
- 1 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 2 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 3 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 6 Biloxi questions again
- 7 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 8 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 9 Madison Square Garden
- 10 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 13 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 14 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 15 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 18 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 19 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 20 Warm and don't Drive
- 21 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 22 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 23 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 24 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 25 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon