So I go to Universal twice a year with friends. I only go if we have express passes & much to my disappointment i found out that they no longer sell unlimited express passes for the park. The only way to get them was to book an onsite hotel at a huge price I Might add.. I paid $525 for 1 night!!!! In any case we only have 3 guests but I told them we have 5. (3 adults & 2 kids). How do the express passes work? I have friends meeting us in orlando who are not actually staying with us- and i am planning to give them our two extra room keys.. Will they have any problems using the extra room keys as express passes? Has anyone done this? Are the express pass room keys somehow tied to your ticket or do I need to give their name at check in? Also - Is there a difference between the kids room keys vs adult keys?
Universal Orlando onsite Hotel express passes
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 3 charleston during Christmas Week
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 6 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 7 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 8 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 9 Tipping advice
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 12 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 13 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 14 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?