So I go to Universal twice a year with friends. I only go if we have express passes & much to my disappointment i found out that they no longer sell unlimited express passes for the park. The only way to get them was to book an onsite hotel at a huge price I Might add.. I paid $525 for 1 night!!!! In any case we only have 3 guests but I told them we have 5. (3 adults & 2 kids). How do the express passes work? I have friends meeting us in orlando who are not actually staying with us- and i am planning to give them our two extra room keys.. Will they have any problems using the extra room keys as express passes? Has anyone done this? Are the express pass room keys somehow tied to your ticket or do I need to give their name at check in? Also - Is there a difference between the kids room keys vs adult keys?
Universal Orlando onsite Hotel express passes
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 2 A Beautiful Bike Ride in Southern Delaware (Rehoboth, Bethany)
- 3 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 4 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 5 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 6 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 7 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 8 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 9 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 10 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 11 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 12 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 13 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 14 Long Island Advice
- 15 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 16 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 17 Philadelphia ?
- 18 Tour of the Wester US
- 19 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 20 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 21 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 22 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 23 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 24 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 25 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park