So I go to Universal twice a year with friends. I only go if we have express passes & much to my disappointment i found out that they no longer sell unlimited express passes for the park. The only way to get them was to book an onsite hotel at a huge price I Might add.. I paid $525 for 1 night!!!! In any case we only have 3 guests but I told them we have 5. (3 adults & 2 kids). How do the express passes work? I have friends meeting us in orlando who are not actually staying with us- and i am planning to give them our two extra room keys.. Will they have any problems using the extra room keys as express passes? Has anyone done this? Are the express pass room keys somehow tied to your ticket or do I need to give their name at check in? Also - Is there a difference between the kids room keys vs adult keys?
Universal Orlando onsite Hotel express passes
- 1 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 2 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 3 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 4 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 5 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 6 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 7 Airport luggage tamparing
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 10 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 11 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 12 Washington Wineries
- 13 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 14 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 15 Luxor Egypt
- 16 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 17 stay near newark or nyc
- 18 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 New York City Parking
- 22 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 23 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 24 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 25 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?