So I go to Universal twice a year with friends. I only go if we have express passes & much to my disappointment i found out that they no longer sell unlimited express passes for the park. The only way to get them was to book an onsite hotel at a huge price I Might add.. I paid $525 for 1 night!!!! In any case we only have 3 guests but I told them we have 5. (3 adults & 2 kids). How do the express passes work? I have friends meeting us in orlando who are not actually staying with us- and i am planning to give them our two extra room keys.. Will they have any problems using the extra room keys as express passes? Has anyone done this? Are the express pass room keys somehow tied to your ticket or do I need to give their name at check in? Also - Is there a difference between the kids room keys vs adult keys?
Universal Orlando onsite Hotel express passes
View all United States activity »
- 1 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 2 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 3 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 4 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 5 Where should I move to?
- 6 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 7 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 8 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 11 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 12 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 13 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Fripp island
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013