I am in the process of booking a flight from chicago to vancouver. I have the choice of flying either UA or AC, same price and times. I have no experience with Air Canada. Are there any good reasons to choose one over the other. Thanks
United vs. Air Canada
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 2 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Universal studios/Orlando
- 5 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 8 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 9 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 14 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 15 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 16 Alaska
- 17 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 18 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 19 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 20 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 21 San Diego parks and attractions
- 22 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 23 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 24 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 25 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations