According to the UN website, you can only visit the UN with a ticketed guided tour - it is no longer "open to the general public". The ticketing on their website only allows for M-F purchases.
However, their main visitor page mentions that they are open Sat-Sun for the next two weekends. I cannot get tickets online. I've been on hold for 30 minutes on their main info line.
Would anyone happen to know if those weekends are an exception to the rule and just anyone can show up and visit? I merely want to see the Marc Chagall windows.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Airfares in the 1970's
- 2 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 3 Relocating to the Deep South
- 4 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 5 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 6 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 7 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 8 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 9 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 10 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 11 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 12 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 13 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 14 Seattle to San Francisco
- 15 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 16 San Francisco and Napa
- 17 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 18 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 19 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 20 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 21 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 22 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 23 Budget NYC hotel
- 24 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 25 Timeshare on Cape Cod
United Nations, open Sat and Sun for the next two weekends (query).