According to the UN website, you can only visit the UN with a ticketed guided tour - it is no longer "open to the general public". The ticketing on their website only allows for M-F purchases.
However, their main visitor page mentions that they are open Sat-Sun for the next two weekends. I cannot get tickets online. I've been on hold for 30 minutes on their main info line.
Would anyone happen to know if those weekends are an exception to the rule and just anyone can show up and visit? I merely want to see the Marc Chagall windows.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston to Naples florida
- 2 Hotel in Reno
- 3 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 4 North Carolina airports
- 5 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 6 best health clubs with lap pools
- 7 10 days vacation in California
- 8 Trinity Site, NM
- 9 Retiring to Tucson
- 10 Santa Fe Itineray
- 11 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 12 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 13 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 14 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 15 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 16 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 17 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 18 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 19 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 20 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 23 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 24 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 25 Renting an RV to Tour NM
United Nations, open Sat and Sun for the next two weekends (query).