According to the UN website, you can only visit the UN with a ticketed guided tour - it is no longer "open to the general public". The ticketing on their website only allows for M-F purchases.
However, their main visitor page mentions that they are open Sat-Sun for the next two weekends. I cannot get tickets online. I've been on hold for 30 minutes on their main info line.
Would anyone happen to know if those weekends are an exception to the rule and just anyone can show up and visit? I merely want to see the Marc Chagall windows.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 2 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 3 Places to stay in Skagway
- 4 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 5 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 6 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 7 US Trip
- 8 flagstaff
- 9 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 10 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 11 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 12 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 13 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 14 Maui - luau question
- 15 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 16 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 17 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 18 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 19 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 20 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 21 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 22 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 Bryce and Zion planning
- 25 Country Walkers
United Nations, open Sat and Sun for the next two weekends (query).