According to the UN website, you can only visit the UN with a ticketed guided tour - it is no longer "open to the general public". The ticketing on their website only allows for M-F purchases.
However, their main visitor page mentions that they are open Sat-Sun for the next two weekends. I cannot get tickets online. I've been on hold for 30 minutes on their main info line.
Would anyone happen to know if those weekends are an exception to the rule and just anyone can show up and visit? I merely want to see the Marc Chagall windows.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 cincinnati with kids
- 2 Layover
- 3 Seattle?
- 4 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 5 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 6 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 7 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 8 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 9 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 10 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 11 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 12 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 15 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 16 Airport Advice for GNP
- 17 Day trips from Boston
- 18 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 19 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 20 November redwoods trip
- 21 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 22 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 23 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 24 Southern history- walkable cities
- 25 Wedding gifts?
United Nations, open Sat and Sun for the next two weekends (query).