According to the UN website, you can only visit the UN with a ticketed guided tour - it is no longer "open to the general public". The ticketing on their website only allows for M-F purchases.
However, their main visitor page mentions that they are open Sat-Sun for the next two weekends. I cannot get tickets online. I've been on hold for 30 minutes on their main info line.
Would anyone happen to know if those weekends are an exception to the rule and just anyone can show up and visit? I merely want to see the Marc Chagall windows.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 2 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 3 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 4 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 5 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 6 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 7 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 8 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 9 Road trip around Washington DC
- 10 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 11 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 12 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 13 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 14 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 15 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 16 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 17 California Trip
- 18 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 19 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 20 New Orleans
- 21 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 22 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 23 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 24 Weather in Chicago
- 25 Utah trip Itinerary
United Nations, open Sat and Sun for the next two weekends (query).