According to the UN website, you can only visit the UN with a ticketed guided tour - it is no longer "open to the general public". The ticketing on their website only allows for M-F purchases.
However, their main visitor page mentions that they are open Sat-Sun for the next two weekends. I cannot get tickets online. I've been on hold for 30 minutes on their main info line.
Would anyone happen to know if those weekends are an exception to the rule and just anyone can show up and visit? I merely want to see the Marc Chagall windows.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 2 http://www.supplementsbag.com/power-testro-review/
- 3 Do I have a right to sell Theme park tickets that I won?
- 4 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 5 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 6 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 7 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 8 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 9 40th in Key West
- 10 What to do in New York?
- 11 When do school start again in August?
- 12 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 13 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 14 Disney for Florida residents
- 15 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 16 Our Boston Getaway
- 17 Yosemite
- 18 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 19 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 20 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 21 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 22 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 23 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 24 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 25 What to do in San Diego
United Nations, open Sat and Sun for the next two weekends (query).