According to the UN website, you can only visit the UN with a ticketed guided tour - it is no longer "open to the general public". The ticketing on their website only allows for M-F purchases.
However, their main visitor page mentions that they are open Sat-Sun for the next two weekends. I cannot get tickets online. I've been on hold for 30 minutes on their main info line.
Would anyone happen to know if those weekends are an exception to the rule and just anyone can show up and visit? I merely want to see the Marc Chagall windows.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 2 Sufficient Sleep: Many people sleep late
- 3 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 4 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 5 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 6 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 7 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 8 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 9 Personal Safety At Cabins4Crew The Best Accommodation Near Heathrow Airport
- 10 No Spam this morning!!
- 11 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 12 Are you searching used car site?
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Great OR beach house locations?
- 15 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 16 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 17 Honeymoon on PCH
- 18 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 19 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 20 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 21 San Francisco transit options
- 22 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 23 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 24 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 25 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
United Nations, open Sat and Sun for the next two weekends (query).