According to the UN website, you can only visit the UN with a ticketed guided tour - it is no longer "open to the general public". The ticketing on their website only allows for M-F purchases.
However, their main visitor page mentions that they are open Sat-Sun for the next two weekends. I cannot get tickets online. I've been on hold for 30 minutes on their main info line.
Would anyone happen to know if those weekends are an exception to the rule and just anyone can show up and visit? I merely want to see the Marc Chagall windows.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 2 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 3 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 4 Rafting the Colorado
- 5 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 6 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 7 Hawaii Help
- 8 Glacier National Park
- 9 5 nights stay RMNP
- 10 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 11 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 12 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 13 Any Sanibel experts?
- 14 Traveling in winter
- 15 a short trip to san francisco
- 16 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 17 Summer in Michigan
- 18 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 19 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 20 South east road trip
- 21 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 22 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 23 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 24 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 25 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
United Nations, open Sat and Sun for the next two weekends (query).