According to the UN website, you can only visit the UN with a ticketed guided tour - it is no longer "open to the general public". The ticketing on their website only allows for M-F purchases.
However, their main visitor page mentions that they are open Sat-Sun for the next two weekends. I cannot get tickets online. I've been on hold for 30 minutes on their main info line.
Would anyone happen to know if those weekends are an exception to the rule and just anyone can show up and visit? I merely want to see the Marc Chagall windows.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Itinerary
- 2 Las vegas and nearby
- 3 Cape Cod trip report
- 4 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 5 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 6 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 7 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 8 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 9 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 10 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 11 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 12 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 13 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 14 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 15 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 16 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 17 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 18 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 19 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 20 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 21 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 22 Orlando area weather in June
- 23 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 24 Help with Northwest Trip
- 25 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
United Nations, open Sat and Sun for the next two weekends (query).