According to the UN website, you can only visit the UN with a ticketed guided tour - it is no longer "open to the general public". The ticketing on their website only allows for M-F purchases.
However, their main visitor page mentions that they are open Sat-Sun for the next two weekends. I cannot get tickets online. I've been on hold for 30 minutes on their main info line.
Would anyone happen to know if those weekends are an exception to the rule and just anyone can show up and visit? I merely want to see the Marc Chagall windows.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 2 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 3 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 4 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 5 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 6 Colorado itinerary
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 9 Logistics of long-distance car rental
- 10 Hawaii wedding
- 11 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 12 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 13 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 14 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 15 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 16 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 17 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 18 Oregon Coast question
- 19 California road trip
- 20 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 21 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 22 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 23 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 24 Moving to Montana
- 25 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
United Nations, open Sat and Sun for the next two weekends (query).