We are taking a family vacation to L.A and San Diego in the summer for my dad's 60th (there will be 10 of us travelling). My 20 year old daughter will be with us and is not happy at the prospect of not being able to go to bars/nightclubs. (We're from the U.K so she's been able to visit bars/nightclubs for the last 2 years!) What nightlife is there for the 18-21 crowd in the area?
Under 21 nightlife in San Diego and L.A area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wedding venue in NH
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 USA with a 3 year old
- 10 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 11 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Alaska
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 17 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 18 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 19 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 20 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 23 Universal studios/Orlando
- 24 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 25 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?