My wife, daughter and I have two weeks to spend in early July, while our son attends a pre-college summer program in RI. We have not been north of NYC. Interested in a circular route that takes us through coastal MA, up through NH to Acadia, ME, then swinging to the White Mountains area in NH, extending to Lake Champlain, VT and finally making our way back to RI. Suggestions for interesting towns to base and explore appreciated. We are not looking to spend time on a beach. Small hikes, lazy strolls through towns, scenic areas more in our line.
Two weeks to kill in New England in summner
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 2 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 3 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 x mas
- 8 Calf trip
- 9 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 10 Key West Hotel in January
- 11 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 12 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 13 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 14 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 17 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 18 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 19 Stopover in MIAMI
- 20 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 21 San Francisco Advice needed
- 22 Best women's dress shop north shore of Boston?
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston (Logan Airport) to Salem using public transportation.
- 25 Santa Fe: ATVing and Native American Dances/Festivals in December