My wife, daughter and I have two weeks to spend in early July, while our son attends a pre-college summer program in RI. We have not been north of NYC. Interested in a circular route that takes us through coastal MA, up through NH to Acadia, ME, then swinging to the White Mountains area in NH, extending to Lake Champlain, VT and finally making our way back to RI. Suggestions for interesting towns to base and explore appreciated. We are not looking to spend time on a beach. Small hikes, lazy strolls through towns, scenic areas more in our line.
Two weeks to kill in New England in summner
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle: Something Different?
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 4 Back from Miami Beach
- 5 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 6 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 7 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 8 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 9 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 10 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 11 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 12 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 13 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 14 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 15 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 16 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 17 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 18 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 19 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 20 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 21 One Night in Dallas
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 24 San Diego - wher to stay
- 25 Seattle Needing some help please