OK, we have decided to slow it down, and spend two leisurely weeks on the big island in January! So, I'd love to hear if any of you have done this before, and what the best towns are to stay in. I imagine we will spend three nights with friends (who live near the big volcano park), and then spread the remaining 11 nights between 3 or 4 other locations.
I'd love to hear your suggestions! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Topic Title Technical @ AOL MAi* ☛☎18884823831☛☎ Tech** Sup** Phone Num
- 2 YAHOO TECH SUPPORT PHONE NUMB***
- 3 M@il Help Yahoo Ph no ☛☎18884823831☛☎ Tech** Support PhoneNumber..}}
- 4 Help Desk @ Yahoo** ☛☎18884823831☛☎ Tech** Sup** Phone Number
- 5 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 6 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 7 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 8 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 9 Northwest Car Trip
- 10 HELP DESK LINE Yahoo MAIL techn** support TOLL FREE no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 11 HELPLINE*Yahoo technical support phn no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 12 Error Yahoo technical support phn no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 13 ANY ISSUSE CONTACT TOLL FREE NO☛☎18005406830 ☛☎ TECH SUPPORT
- 14 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 15 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 16 Northwest Passage
- 17 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 18 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 19 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 20 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 21 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 22 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 23 Sonoma
- 24 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326