OK, we have decided to slow it down, and spend two leisurely weeks on the big island in January! So, I'd love to hear if any of you have done this before, and what the best towns are to stay in. I imagine we will spend three nights with friends (who live near the big volcano park), and then spread the remaining 11 nights between 3 or 4 other locations.
I'd love to hear your suggestions! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 2 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 3 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 4 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 5 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 6 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 7 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 8 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 9 flagstaff
- 10 San Fransisco to Seattle Drive
- 11 US Trip
- 12 San Francisco, Portland, & Seattle Honeymoon
- 13 Holmes Beach, Anna Maria Island, Florida
- 14 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 15 DC GTG Dinner at Carmine's, April 29
- 16 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 17 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 18 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 19 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 20 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 21 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 22 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 23 Carrizo Plain National Monument Wildflower "Superbloom"
- 24 Austin, Hotel
- 25 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano