OK, we have decided to slow it down, and spend two leisurely weeks on the big island in January! So, I'd love to hear if any of you have done this before, and what the best towns are to stay in. I imagine we will spend three nights with friends (who live near the big volcano park), and then spread the remaining 11 nights between 3 or 4 other locations.
I'd love to hear your suggestions! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL@ Password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 3 Help plan my trip please
- 4 florida gulf coast
- 5 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 6 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 7 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 8 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 9 Maui, early August
- 10 Going to the sun road open
- 11 Family Trip advice please?!
- 12 Alaska trip itinerary
- 13 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 14 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 15 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 16 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 19 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 20 Road trip advice needed please
- 21 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 22 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 23 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 24 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 25 New Jersey Shore - Neptune