OK, we have decided to slow it down, and spend two leisurely weeks on the big island in January! So, I'd love to hear if any of you have done this before, and what the best towns are to stay in. I imagine we will spend three nights with friends (who live near the big volcano park), and then spread the remaining 11 nights between 3 or 4 other locations.
I'd love to hear your suggestions! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 2 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 3 Retiring to Tucson
- 4 Roadtrip July 2017
- 5 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 6 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 7 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 8 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 9 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 10 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 11 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 12 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 13 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 14 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 15 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 16 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 17 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 18 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 19 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 20 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 21 10 days vacation in California
- 22 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 23 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 24 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 25 Utah National Parks visit