OK, we have decided to slow it down, and spend two leisurely weeks on the big island in January! So, I'd love to hear if any of you have done this before, and what the best towns are to stay in. I imagine we will spend three nights with friends (who live near the big volcano park), and then spread the remaining 11 nights between 3 or 4 other locations.
I'd love to hear your suggestions! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas Vacation
- 2 disneyland
- 3 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 4 OHare car service north suburbs
- 5 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 6 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 7 California Coast in January
- 8 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 9 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 10 Traveling Alone
- 11 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 12 Key West
- 13 Currency and hotels
- 14 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 15 Vegas with toddler twins
- 16 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 17 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 18 Arizona in winter
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 20 Arizona in late January
- 21 Northern California Redwoods
- 22 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 23 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 24 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 25 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children