OK, we have decided to slow it down, and spend two leisurely weeks on the big island in January! So, I'd love to hear if any of you have done this before, and what the best towns are to stay in. I imagine we will spend three nights with friends (who live near the big volcano park), and then spread the remaining 11 nights between 3 or 4 other locations.
I'd love to hear your suggestions! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 4 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 5 Southwest US
- 6 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 7 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 8 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 9 Glacier to Banff
- 10 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 11 Great Brunch in Tampa??
- 12 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 13 Boston to see Sargent works
- 14 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 15 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 16 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 17 Harlem, NY
- 18 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 19 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 20 Lone traveler seeing Alaska in a rush!
- 21 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 22 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 23 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 24 Mississippi gulf coast
- 25 Another Key West trip in the books!