OK, we have decided to slow it down, and spend two leisurely weeks on the big island in January! So, I'd love to hear if any of you have done this before, and what the best towns are to stay in. I imagine we will spend three nights with friends (who live near the big volcano park), and then spread the remaining 11 nights between 3 or 4 other locations.
I'd love to hear your suggestions! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Columbia River Gorge and Portland
- 2 Planning Tips for Disney World
- 3 B&B recommendation in Carmel
- 4 Cape Cod or no?
- 5 Colorado Itinerary
- 6 Barrymore vs Triple George Grill
- 7 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 8 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 9 Dogs in Taos
- 10 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 11 San Antonio, Texas
- 12 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 13 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 14 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 15 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 16 Advice for So. CAL travel with 2 teen boys 13 & 15
- 17 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 18 Parking in Naples Florida
- 19 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 20 Boston Airport Hotels
- 21 Nashville Never Been
- 22 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 23 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA