OK, we have decided to slow it down, and spend two leisurely weeks on the big island in January! So, I'd love to hear if any of you have done this before, and what the best towns are to stay in. I imagine we will spend three nights with friends (who live near the big volcano park), and then spread the remaining 11 nights between 3 or 4 other locations.
I'd love to hear your suggestions! Thanks!
Two weeks on Big Island 12/31 - 1/14
- 1 Motor House
- 2 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 3 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 4 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 5 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 6 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 9 Cape Ann area
- 10 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 11 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 12 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 13 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 14 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 15 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 16 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 17 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 18 stay near newark or nyc
- 19 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 22 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 23 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 24 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 25 Sonoma CA Accommodations