OK, we have decided to slow it down, and spend two leisurely weeks on the big island in January! So, I'd love to hear if any of you have done this before, and what the best towns are to stay in. I imagine we will spend three nights with friends (who live near the big volcano park), and then spread the remaining 11 nights between 3 or 4 other locations.
I'd love to hear your suggestions! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 2 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 3 Staying outside DC
- 4 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 5 Unforgettable Excursion Company
- 6 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 7 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 8 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 9 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 10 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 11 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 12 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 13 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 14 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 15 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 16 Ideas for New York
- 17 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 18 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 19 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 20 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 21 Road trip
- 22 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 23 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 24 Getting married to a French man
- 25 3-week one-way cross country trip in June