Can anyone help with some hints and tips for my family summer vacation? We are 2 adults and a teenager, we will spend 3 days visiting Boston and intend to hire a car to visit further up the coast, I believe its called 'downeast'. We like coast and lakes, not too crowded and I know its the busiest time to go! We like character and some creature comforts. We have visited Yosemite and Colorado in previous visits to the USA and thought they were beautiful. We would like to get a flavour of Maine and New Hampshire with some rest and not too much time in the car. We thought we would return to Boston to catch the train to NY. Accommodation for three is my main problem, space for us all without breaking the bank! Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Two week vacation arriving Boston end of July leaving from New York
View all United States activity »
- 1 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 2 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 3 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 4 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 5 Fripp island
- 6 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 Where should I move to?
- 10 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 11 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013