Can anyone help with some hints and tips for my family summer vacation? We are 2 adults and a teenager, we will spend 3 days visiting Boston and intend to hire a car to visit further up the coast, I believe its called 'downeast'. We like coast and lakes, not too crowded and I know its the busiest time to go! We like character and some creature comforts. We have visited Yosemite and Colorado in previous visits to the USA and thought they were beautiful. We would like to get a flavour of Maine and New Hampshire with some rest and not too much time in the car. We thought we would return to Boston to catch the train to NY. Accommodation for three is my main problem, space for us all without breaking the bank! Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Two week vacation arriving Boston end of July leaving from New York
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 8 Savanah Sojourn
- 9 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 10 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 11 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 12 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 13 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 16 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 17 Rockport, MA dining?
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 Princeville in January
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 22 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 23 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 24 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 25 RIP Judy Rogers