Can anyone suggest a very clean (3-4 star) hotel in Toms River, or very close to Toms River? We will be staying two nights in November and we are looking for a very clean hotel, with breakfast possibly, AND small refrigerator in room. We are traveling as a family with small kids (1-6 years old).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona Classic Car Detailing
- 2 Luxury Car Detailing Scottsdale
- 3 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 4 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 5 Steamboat in August
- 6 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 7 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 8 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 9 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 10 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 11 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 12 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 13 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 14 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 15 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 16 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 17 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 18 Cape cod Labor Day
- 19 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 20 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 21 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 22 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 23 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 24 US Open Tennis
- 25 Boston/New England late Sept. with children