Can anyone suggest a very clean (3-4 star) hotel in Toms River, or very close to Toms River? We will be staying two nights in November and we are looking for a very clean hotel, with breakfast possibly, AND small refrigerator in room. We are traveling as a family with small kids (1-6 years old).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas +21
- 2 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 3 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 4 Phone SIM
- 5 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 6 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 7 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 8 A June trip to Kauai
- 9 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 10 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 11 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 12 Steamboat in August
- 13 Napa Valley Hotel
- 14 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 15 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 16 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 17 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 18 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 19 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 20 Christmas Napa Valley
- 21 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 22 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 23 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 24 Your favourite places in New York City
- 25 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!