Can anyone suggest a very clean (3-4 star) hotel in Toms River, or very close to Toms River? We will be staying two nights in November and we are looking for a very clean hotel, with breakfast possibly, AND small refrigerator in room. We are traveling as a family with small kids (1-6 years old).
two nights stay in Toms River, NJ
- 1 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 4 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 5 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 6 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 7 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 8 American Airlines reservation question
- 9 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 10 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 11 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 12 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 13 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 14 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 15 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 16 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Middlebury vt quickie
- 20 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 21 NYC
- 22 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 23 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!