Can anyone suggest a very clean (3-4 star) hotel in Toms River, or very close to Toms River? We will be staying two nights in November and we are looking for a very clean hotel, with breakfast possibly, AND small refrigerator in room. We are traveling as a family with small kids (1-6 years old).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans logistics
- 2 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 3 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 4 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 5 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 6 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 7 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 8 North Oregon Coast touring
- 9 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 10 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 11 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 12 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 13 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 14 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 15 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 16 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 17 My Vegas TR
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 20 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 21 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 22 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 23 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 24 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 25 flying from los angeles to see the south ??