Can anyone suggest a very clean (3-4 star) hotel in Toms River, or very close to Toms River? We will be staying two nights in November and we are looking for a very clean hotel, with breakfast possibly, AND small refrigerator in room. We are traveling as a family with small kids (1-6 years old).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Magical adventure in salt lake city
- 2 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 3 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 4 San Francisco first visit.
- 5 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 6 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 7 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 8 Wine Country
- 9 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 10 I95
- 11 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 12 Hawaii Help
- 13 Renting a car with DWAI
- 14 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 15 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 16 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 17 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 18 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 19 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 20 Yellowstone in early May
- 21 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 22 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 23 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 24 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 25 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton