I have business in SLC Monday morning 12/9/13 plan to arrive late Friday night prior. Have two days, never been to Utah except to ski. Want to see the famous Utah sights like the Arches, Zion, or Bryce and take a few short hikes. Considering the season and time allowed where to go for best visit in short time allowed. 3 - 4 hour drive no issue, would leave SLC Saturday morning by 7 AM. I'm from Buffalo, cold no problem but don't want to hike in snow as won't have winter gear other than jacket/hat/gloves.
Two days December Arches Zion or ???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 6 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 7 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 8 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 9 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 10 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 11 Denver in a half day
- 12 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 15 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 16 Oahu ideas
- 17 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 Best places to move to Florida?
- 20 West Coast Bound End of March
- 21 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 22 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 23 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 24 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 25 Key Largo, FL