I have business in SLC Monday morning 12/9/13 plan to arrive late Friday night prior. Have two days, never been to Utah except to ski. Want to see the famous Utah sights like the Arches, Zion, or Bryce and take a few short hikes. Considering the season and time allowed where to go for best visit in short time allowed. 3 - 4 hour drive no issue, would leave SLC Saturday morning by 7 AM. I'm from Buffalo, cold no problem but don't want to hike in snow as won't have winter gear other than jacket/hat/gloves.
Two days December Arches Zion or ???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 4 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 7 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Asheville NC without a car
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Myrtle Beach
- 23 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 24 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 25 Colorado in the summer!