I have business in SLC Monday morning 12/9/13 plan to arrive late Friday night prior. Have two days, never been to Utah except to ski. Want to see the famous Utah sights like the Arches, Zion, or Bryce and take a few short hikes. Considering the season and time allowed where to go for best visit in short time allowed. 3 - 4 hour drive no issue, would leave SLC Saturday morning by 7 AM. I'm from Buffalo, cold no problem but don't want to hike in snow as won't have winter gear other than jacket/hat/gloves.
Two days December Arches Zion or ???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 2 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 3 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 4 Boston/Fenway park
- 5 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 6 Atlanta with kids
- 7 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 8 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 9 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 12 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 16 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 17 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 18 Family Camp in Maine
- 19 San Diego
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier