I have business in SLC Monday morning 12/9/13 plan to arrive late Friday night prior. Have two days, never been to Utah except to ski. Want to see the famous Utah sights like the Arches, Zion, or Bryce and take a few short hikes. Considering the season and time allowed where to go for best visit in short time allowed. 3 - 4 hour drive no issue, would leave SLC Saturday morning by 7 AM. I'm from Buffalo, cold no problem but don't want to hike in snow as won't have winter gear other than jacket/hat/gloves.
Two days December Arches Zion or ???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 5 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Alaska
- 11 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 12 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 13 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 14 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 15 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 16 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 17 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 18 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 19 Universal studios/Orlando
- 20 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 21 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 24 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 25 driver for airport pick up in NY