My two daughters (27 and 29) plus 6 year old grandson plan to spend five or six days in Hawaii in a couple of weeks. They have decided to stay in Honolulu for their entire stay. (and yes, I was invited but there is not enough gin on the island to make it a fun vacation for me ). But I I am trying to help them locate a hotel and set up things to do. I am assuming that they will want to keep expenses down but both also like the "low luxury" life style. I think that a two room with kitchenette hotel/condo would be the ideal but not absolutely necessary. Can anyone give me suggestions for hotel, restaurants, things to do?
Two Daughters, One Grandchild to Honolulu
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 10 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 11 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 12 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 13 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 16 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 17 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 18 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 First family ski trip