Hi everyone, we just returned from a trip to Wyoming and Idaho...toured Grand Teton and Idaho's Sawtooth Mountains and Borah Peak (Idaho's highpoint)The scenery in Idaho was fantastic! We have tons of photos and a trail report for our Borah Peak climb and our hike to Sawtooth Lake. Feel free to check them out on our hiking website. here are links to the Idaho pages http://www.naturalbornhikers.com/Borah/BorahPeak.htm and http://www.naturalbornhikers.com/Sawtooth/SawtoothLake.htm Hope you enjoy!
Two beautiful hikes in Idaho...
View all United States activity »
- 1 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 6 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 7 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 8 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 9 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 10 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 11 Question about Boulder area
- 12 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 13 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 14 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 19 Madison Square Garden
- 20 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple