I am 65 but active.I am backpacking in the midwest and northwest area. I am a vegetarian. I have kept two and half days in Seattle. Can anybody suggest an itenrary for seeing all things worthwhile?
two and a half days in seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What is timeshare in spiritual sense.
- 2 Skiing New Mexico
- 3 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 4 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 5 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 6 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 7 Where to from Tampa?
- 8 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 9 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 10 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 11 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 12 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 13 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 14 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 15 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 16 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 17 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 18 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 19 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 20 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 21 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 23 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 24 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 25 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)