We are arriving in Minneapolis Fri. July 15th and have a rental car. We are staying at the Courtyard by Marriott. My question is how would it be best that we plan to get to the stadium from the motel. As far as my husband is not comfortable with alot of driving. Would it be worth it for us to get a cab, is there maybe a shuttle from somewhere? And also is this stadium, this motel and the Mall of Americas pretty close for us driving?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA trip
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 4 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 5 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 6 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 7 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 8 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 9 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 10 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 11 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 12 Washington DC in Spring?
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 15 trains in Europe
- 16 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 17 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 18 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 19 NBA tickets??
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 22 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 23 Alaskan coast travel options
- 24 Timeshare Nightmares
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report