We are arriving in Minneapolis Fri. July 15th and have a rental car. We are staying at the Courtyard by Marriott. My question is how would it be best that we plan to get to the stadium from the motel. As far as my husband is not comfortable with alot of driving. Would it be worth it for us to get a cab, is there maybe a shuttle from somewhere? And also is this stadium, this motel and the Mall of Americas pretty close for us driving?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary opinions
- 2 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 3 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 4 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 5 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 6 Will have five days in Savannah
- 7 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 8 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 9 Need some shade in Key West
- 10 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 11 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 12 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 13 New England in the fall
- 14 Our perfect day in Key West
- 15 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 16 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 17 Mesa Verde
- 18 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 19 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 20 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 21 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 22 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 23 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 24 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 25 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride