We are arriving in Minneapolis Fri. July 15th and have a rental car. We are staying at the Courtyard by Marriott. My question is how would it be best that we plan to get to the stadium from the motel. As far as my husband is not comfortable with alot of driving. Would it be worth it for us to get a cab, is there maybe a shuttle from somewhere? And also is this stadium, this motel and the Mall of Americas pretty close for us driving?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 2 Two airports to choose from?
- 3 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 4 Road trip itinerary
- 5 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 6 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 7 Apartment Rentals DC
- 8 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 11 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 12 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 13 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 14 Burlington VT day trip
- 15 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 16 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 17 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 18 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 19 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 20 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 21 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 22 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 23 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 24 Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- 25 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!