We are arriving in Minneapolis Fri. July 15th and have a rental car. We are staying at the Courtyard by Marriott. My question is how would it be best that we plan to get to the stadium from the motel. As far as my husband is not comfortable with alot of driving. Would it be worth it for us to get a cab, is there maybe a shuttle from somewhere? And also is this stadium, this motel and the Mall of Americas pretty close for us driving?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 2 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 3 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 4 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 5 One Night at Logan Airport
- 6 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 7 Circle Oahu / luau
- 8 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 11 Backpacking in April
- 12 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 13 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 16 Four days in DC
- 17 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 18 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 19 3 nights in Nashville
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Please help with itinerary
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?