Would like to stay overnight near Target Field, and am looking for recommendations for places to stay, and also walking neighborhoods of interest. We like things of local flavor, not chains. Is there an area we should, if you'll pardon the pun, "target?"
Twin Cities walking around stuff to do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 2 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 3 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 4 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 5 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 6 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 7 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 8 Grand Teton in October
- 9 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 10 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 13 adams morgan - safety
- 14 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 15 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 16 Morning in miami
- 17 Las Vegas must sees
- 18 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 19 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 20 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 21 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 22 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 23 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 24 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 25 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?