Would like to stay overnight near Target Field, and am looking for recommendations for places to stay, and also walking neighborhoods of interest. We like things of local flavor, not chains. Is there an area we should, if you'll pardon the pun, "target?"
Twin Cities walking around stuff to do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 2 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 3 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 4 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 5 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 6 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 7 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 8 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 9 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 10 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 11 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 12 Seattle: Something Different?
- 13 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 14 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 15 Back from Miami Beach
- 16 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 17 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 18 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 19 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 20 One Night in Dallas
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 23 San Diego - wher to stay
- 24 Seattle Needing some help please
- 25 My 21st Birthday in Chicago