Would like to stay overnight near Target Field, and am looking for recommendations for places to stay, and also walking neighborhoods of interest. We like things of local flavor, not chains. Is there an area we should, if you'll pardon the pun, "target?"
Twin Cities walking around stuff to do?
- 1 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 2 Minnesota State Fair
- 3 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 4 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 5 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 6 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 7 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 8 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 9 Trying To Find a Place
- 10 Logan Express
- 11 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 12 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 13 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 14 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 15 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 16 One day in NYC
- 17 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 18 Columbus food !
- 19 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 20 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 21 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 22 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 23 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 24 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 25 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare