I will be traveling to the twin cities with my husband this summer. We are just starting to plan. We enjoy casual dining (good food reasonable priced), vegetarian friendly restaurants , breweries, outdoor activities, biking path, boat rides, and kayaking. Any suggestions?
Twin Cities Activities
View all United States activity »
- 1 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 2 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 3 Savanah Sojourn
- 4 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 San Antonio
- 7 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 8 Vero Beach FL
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 11 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 12 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 13 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 14 Question about Boulder area
- 15 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 18 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 19 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 20 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 21 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 22 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 23 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 24 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 25 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon