Just back home to Europe from a 2 weeks driving trip to Florida. I was very surprised when approaching traffic lights in the very first right lane to turn right drivers behind me were honking at me trying to force me turning right even with red traffic lights. Did I miss some "local rule" ? I anyway waited for the green light but other drivers were upset with me. I would like to hear your comments on this because I have driven in the US many times in other States and this never happened to me.
Turning right with red traffic light ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 2 middlebury vt snow
- 3 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 4 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 5 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 6 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 7 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 8 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 9 Orlando in February
- 10 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 11 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 12 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 13 Los Angeles day trips
- 14 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 15 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 16 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 17 Orlando hotels
- 18 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 19 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 20 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 21 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 22 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 23 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 24 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15