My friend and I (females) are both turning 50 this year, and considering going to Montana in April, probably for like 5 days. We would like to climb a mountain (a small one!), eat great food and drink fine wine, hear good music, see some animals, pehaps saddle up. Montana has silly significance for us. One sunset along the St. Charles river behind the Jackson Hole brewery in New Orleans - a long time ago - we went turn for turn naming the states. Well - we forgot to name Montana, and said that one day we would have to go there. I said it was silly. Anyway, we are both coming from the East coast - me from NY, she from DC. We are easily bored, and need to have options wherever we go. We really know nothing about Montana, so don't have an idea of where to go or what to do - Billings, Boseman, Butte - no clue. Any and all comments, ideas, suggestions and suggested itinerarys would be most welcome. Thank you so much in advance for your help and kind responses!! Please also let us know if April may not be a good time to go there at all. Thanks again!
Turning 50 in Montana
- 1 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 2 6 nights go in a blink of an eye! A quick trip to Waikiki
- 3 Disneyworld Stay January 2014
- 4 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 5 Priceline, WARNING
- 6 Less commercial beach?
- 7 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 8 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 9 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 10 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 11 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 12 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 13 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 14 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 15 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 16 stay near newark or nyc
- 17 New York City Parking
- 18 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 19 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 20 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 21 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 22 Washington Wineries
- 23 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 24 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 25 Driving from Seattle to San Fran