Can someone please recommend a "nice" restaurant or location for a bridal shower in Tulsa? This will be a Friday evening in May and I am trying to help plan it from out of town. Want some atmosphere - not a bar - and good food. Outdoor option would be lovely also. Thanks!
Tulsa restaurant for bridal shower
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 2 Christmas in TX
- 3 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 4 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 5 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 6 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 7 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 8 Ben Landa
- 9 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 10 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 11 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 12 Tucson area flooding
- 13 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 14 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 16 California
- 17 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 18 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 19 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 20 Oregon Road Trip
- 21 Long Island Advice
- 22 Colorado aspen updates
- 23 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 24 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 25 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of