Can someone please recommend a "nice" restaurant or location for a bridal shower in Tulsa? This will be a Friday evening in May and I am trying to help plan it from out of town. Want some atmosphere - not a bar - and good food. Outdoor option would be lovely also. Thanks!
Tulsa restaurant for bridal shower
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 2 Westin Portland Harborview or Residence Inn ... another downtown hotel?
- 3 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 4 best area to stay in san diego
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 7 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 8 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 9 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 10 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 11 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 12 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 13 San Antonio Hotels
- 14 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 15 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 16 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 17 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 19 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 20 Two airports to choose from?
- 21 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 22 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 23 San Francisco - mid October
- 24 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 25 Key West Dry Tortugas