Can someone please recommend a "nice" restaurant or location for a bridal shower in Tulsa? This will be a Friday evening in May and I am trying to help plan it from out of town. Want some atmosphere - not a bar - and good food. Outdoor option would be lovely also. Thanks!
Tulsa restaurant for bridal shower
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 2 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 3 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 7 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 8 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 9 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 12 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 13 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 14 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 15 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 16 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 17 Dining in D.C.
- 18 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 19 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 20 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Washington DC Metro
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier