Can someone please recommend a "nice" restaurant or location for a bridal shower in Tulsa? This will be a Friday evening in May and I am trying to help plan it from out of town. Want some atmosphere - not a bar - and good food. Outdoor option would be lovely also. Thanks!
Tulsa restaurant for bridal shower
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Central Coast-California
- 2 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 3 Alaska restaurant prices
- 4 What's a good one-day tour from LasVegas to Bryce Canyon?
- 5 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 6 Shenandoah National Park
- 7 Fairmont or Paia Inn
- 8 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 9 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 10 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 13 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 14 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 15 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 16 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 17 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 18 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 19 Itinerary Help - options.
- 20 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 21 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 22 Daytona Beach and ??
- 23 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 24 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 25 Hawaii is still Hell