On our great American Road Trip, we must stay in Tucumcari, NM one night. It's just an overnight, get rest and move on kind of stop/stay. Has anyone stayed there? Is it a safe place? What is there to do there? Our drive to Tucumcari is about all the driving we can do on day 1 because we can't leave home (Dallas-area) until around 10 a.m. Your thoughts?
- 1 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 2 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 3 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 4 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 5 Using public transit in San Diego
- 6 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 7 Memphis Tours
- 8 Please critique our plan...
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 11 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 12 Gearhart Oregon
- 13 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 14 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 15 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 16 California, Northern
- 17 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 18 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 19 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 20 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 21 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 22 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 23 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 24 Seatlle, WA
- 25 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????