On our great American Road Trip, we must stay in Tucumcari, NM one night. It's just an overnight, get rest and move on kind of stop/stay. Has anyone stayed there? Is it a safe place? What is there to do there? Our drive to Tucumcari is about all the driving we can do on day 1 because we can't leave home (Dallas-area) until around 10 a.m. Your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 2 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 3 Florida Vacation
- 4 Can Anyone Suggest which is the Best Holiday Destination with Family.?
- 5 bachelors degree
- 6 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 9 Trailing Cyclone Ana to Maui (trip report)
- 10 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 11 Getting to Key West
- 12 New Orleans Motel Question
- 13 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 14 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 15 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 16 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 17 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 18 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 19 West Maui Restaurants
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 22 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 23 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 24 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 25 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?