On our great American Road Trip, we must stay in Tucumcari, NM one night. It's just an overnight, get rest and move on kind of stop/stay. Has anyone stayed there? Is it a safe place? What is there to do there? Our drive to Tucumcari is about all the driving we can do on day 1 because we can't leave home (Dallas-area) until around 10 a.m. Your thoughts?
- 1 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 2 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 3 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 4 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 5 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 6 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 7 Boston and surrounding area
- 8 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 9 Savannah restaurants
- 10 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 11 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 12 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 13 Albuquerque to Denver
- 14 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 15 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 16 Middlebury vt quickie
- 17 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 18 American Airlines reservation question
- 19 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 20 Car trip from Seattle
- 21 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 22 Newport, RI Questions
- 23 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 24 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 25 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013