I'll be in Tucson in October for one week by myself and both of these hotels have the same rate for the dates I am looking at so price is not a factor. I don't golf or play tennis but do enjoy hiking and photography and desert wildlife. I would also like to get some spa services. Which of these would you recommend and why?
Tucson solo hiking & spa, JW Marriott Starr Pass or Hilton El Conquistador?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston area -- nature
- 2 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 3 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 4 Dont rent a car from Buchbinder car rental if you go Europe
- 5 New York city--best time to visit??
- 6 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 7 California & French Polynesia
- 8 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 11 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 12 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 13 General Utah planning questions
- 14 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 15 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 16 Maui Luau?
- 17 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 20 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 21 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 22 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)