I'll be in Tucson in October for one week by myself and both of these hotels have the same rate for the dates I am looking at so price is not a factor. I don't golf or play tennis but do enjoy hiking and photography and desert wildlife. I would also like to get some spa services. Which of these would you recommend and why?
Tucson solo hiking & spa, JW Marriott Starr Pass or Hilton El Conquistador?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 2 Boston/Fenway park
- 3 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 4 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 5 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 6 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 7 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 Where to go in Maine?
- 10 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 11 Timeshare Nightmares
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 14 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 15 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 16 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 17 Sacramento GTG
- 18 Travel West Coast
- 19 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 20 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 21 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 22 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 23 Dauphin Island, AL
- 24 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 25 Alexandria or Georgetown