I had planned on going this year to Tucson, but plans changed. Anyway, I'm going to make my reservation soon for next year. Going the first week or last week of March seems to fit our schedule best. Might even go first week in April. Any advantages or disadvatages for those periods? Could go anytime in Feb too.
Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 4 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 5 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 6 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 7 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 10 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 11 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 12 Weekend in NYC
- 13 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 14 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 15 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 16 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 17 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 18 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 21 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 22 Richmond highlights?
- 23 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 24 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 25 Central Park Fall Foliage