I had planned on going this year to Tucson, but plans changed. Anyway, I'm going to make my reservation soon for next year. Going the first week or last week of March seems to fit our schedule best. Might even go first week in April. Any advantages or disadvatages for those periods? Could go anytime in Feb too.
Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 2 san fran sightseeing
- 3 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 4 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 5 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 6 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 7 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 8 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 9 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 10 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 11 American Honeymoon in March
- 12 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 13 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 16 Boston in winter?
- 17 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 18 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 19 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 20 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 21 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 22 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 23 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?