I had planned on going this year to Tucson, but plans changed. Anyway, I'm going to make my reservation soon for next year. Going the first week or last week of March seems to fit our schedule best. Might even go first week in April. Any advantages or disadvatages for those periods? Could go anytime in Feb too.
Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 St. Paddy, not St. Patty
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 4 NYC play advice needed
- 5 marco v treasure island
- 6 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 7 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 8 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 12 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 13 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 14 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 15 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 16 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 17 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 18 Backpacking in April
- 19 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 20 One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
- 21 carousel bar nola
- 22 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 23 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 24 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 25 Vegas-Show Recommendations