I am traveling with my Mum for her 50th birthday in July to the USA. We are flying in from San Fran to Vegas for approx 4 nights and staying at the Trump Towers - the only reason being is that it offered late check out!
Its the first time for both of us in Las Vegas and have no idea what we should do! We have already booked to go and see O at the Bellagio but thats it so far, we havent got enough time to visit the Grand Canyon but plan on coming back in a few years to see it!
Any hints on what to do, see, drink or eat would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech 24/7
- 2 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 3 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 4 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 5 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 6 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 7 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 8 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 9 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 10 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 11 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 12 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 13 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 14 road trip
- 15 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 16 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 17 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 18 Florida in October
- 19 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 20 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 21 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 22 FLL to Key West
- 23 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 24 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 25 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas