I am traveling with my Mum for her 50th birthday in July to the USA. We are flying in from San Fran to Vegas for approx 4 nights and staying at the Trump Towers - the only reason being is that it offered late check out!
Its the first time for both of us in Las Vegas and have no idea what we should do! We have already booked to go and see O at the Bellagio but thats it so far, we havent got enough time to visit the Grand Canyon but plan on coming back in a few years to see it!
Any hints on what to do, see, drink or eat would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Phương pháp giặt thảm đúng cách?
- 2 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 3 Rail Male Enhancement - Best Natural Male Sexual Enhancement Supplement
- 4 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 5 Hawaii wedding
- 6 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 7 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 8 Oregon Coast question
- 9 California road trip
- 10 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 11 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 12 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 13 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 14 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 15 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 16 Moving to Montana
- 17 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 18 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 19 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 20 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 21 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 22 Savanah GA
- 23 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 24 Florida with a 2 year old
- 25 traveling I 70 across Colorado