I am traveling with my Mum for her 50th birthday in July to the USA. We are flying in from San Fran to Vegas for approx 4 nights and staying at the Trump Towers - the only reason being is that it offered late check out!
Its the first time for both of us in Las Vegas and have no idea what we should do! We have already booked to go and see O at the Bellagio but thats it so far, we havent got enough time to visit the Grand Canyon but plan on coming back in a few years to see it!
Any hints on what to do, see, drink or eat would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 2 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 3 OHare car service north suburbs
- 4 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 5 Yellowstone
- 6 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 7 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 8 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 9 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 10 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 11 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 12 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 13 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 14 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 15 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 16 Page, AZ area
- 17 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 18 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 19 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 20 Traveling Alone
- 21 Northern California Redwoods
- 22 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 23 Redwoods National Park
- 24 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 25 Polynesian Cultural Centre