I am traveling with my Mum for her 50th birthday in July to the USA. We are flying in from San Fran to Vegas for approx 4 nights and staying at the Trump Towers - the only reason being is that it offered late check out!
Its the first time for both of us in Las Vegas and have no idea what we should do! We have already booked to go and see O at the Bellagio but thats it so far, we havent got enough time to visit the Grand Canyon but plan on coming back in a few years to see it!
Any hints on what to do, see, drink or eat would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO password recovery CONTACT☎ 1:888:482:3831YAHOO Tec*h Supp0rt
- 2 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 3 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 4 Christmas in Colorado
- 5 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 6 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 7 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 8 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 9 DC Restaurants
- 10 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 11 JFK to Washington
- 12 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 13 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 14 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 15 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 16 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 17 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 18 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 19 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 20 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 21 How much time in Badlands?
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 23 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 24 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 25 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?