I am traveling with my Mum for her 50th birthday in July to the USA. We are flying in from San Fran to Vegas for approx 4 nights and staying at the Trump Towers - the only reason being is that it offered late check out!
Its the first time for both of us in Las Vegas and have no idea what we should do! We have already booked to go and see O at the Bellagio but thats it so far, we havent got enough time to visit the Grand Canyon but plan on coming back in a few years to see it!
Any hints on what to do, see, drink or eat would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 2 Wine Country
- 3 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 4 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 5 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 6 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 7 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 8 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 9 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 10 Uber boston
- 11 I95
- 12 Pt Everglades to fll
- 13 Change planes in Atlanta
- 14 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 15 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 16 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 17 Restaurants in Mesa
- 18 a short trip to san francisco
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 21 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 22 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 23 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 24 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 25 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14