I am traveling with my Mum for her 50th birthday in July to the USA. We are flying in from San Fran to Vegas for approx 4 nights and staying at the Trump Towers - the only reason being is that it offered late check out!
Its the first time for both of us in Las Vegas and have no idea what we should do! We have already booked to go and see O at the Bellagio but thats it so far, we havent got enough time to visit the Grand Canyon but plan on coming back in a few years to see it!
Any hints on what to do, see, drink or eat would be helpful!
Trump Towers - Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 2 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 3 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 4 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 5 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 6 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 7 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 8 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 9 Tipping advice
- 10 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 11 New Orleans help please
- 12 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 13 los angeles restaurants
- 14 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 15 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 16 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 17 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 18 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 19 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 20 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 21 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 22 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 23 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 24 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 25 San Diego Girl's Trip in December