I am traveling with my Mum for her 50th birthday in July to the USA. We are flying in from San Fran to Vegas for approx 4 nights and staying at the Trump Towers - the only reason being is that it offered late check out!
Its the first time for both of us in Las Vegas and have no idea what we should do! We have already booked to go and see O at the Bellagio but thats it so far, we havent got enough time to visit the Grand Canyon but plan on coming back in a few years to see it!
Any hints on what to do, see, drink or eat would be helpful!
Trump Towers - Las Vegas
- 1 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 2 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 3 Biloxi questions again
- 4 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 San Antonio
- 7 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 8 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 9 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 10 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 11 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 12 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 13 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 14 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 17 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 18 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 19 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 20 Vero Beach FL
- 21 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 22 Question about Boulder area
- 23 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 24 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 25 Savanah Sojourn