I am traveling with my Mum for her 50th birthday in July to the USA. We are flying in from San Fran to Vegas for approx 4 nights and staying at the Trump Towers - the only reason being is that it offered late check out!
Its the first time for both of us in Las Vegas and have no idea what we should do! We have already booked to go and see O at the Bellagio but thats it so far, we havent got enough time to visit the Grand Canyon but plan on coming back in a few years to see it!
Any hints on what to do, see, drink or eat would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://israelbigmarket.com/retinolla-review/
- 2 Road trip around Washington DC
- 3 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 6 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 7 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 8 Weather in Chicago
- 9 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 10 Help me with this
- 11 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 12 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 13 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 14 New Orleans
- 15 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 16 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 17 Oregon road trip
- 18 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 19 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 20 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 21 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 22 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 23 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 24 Dining in St. Louis
- 25 AR State Parks