My husband and I are flying into LV on Sept.17 and leaving the morning of the 28th. We are spending one night in Vegas, leaving the next day and this is our itinerary so far. What I am asking, is this itinerary too ambitious?
9/18 Southern Rim of Grand Canyon spend one night
9/19 Page, Arizona
9/27 Las Vegas
9/28 return home
That leaves one night that is unaccounted for. I would like to do all of these and maybe one night in Sedona, but I'm afraid it's too much. Maybe we should do either Sedona or
Page? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 2 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 3 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 4 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 5 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 6 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 7 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 8 4 Days in LV
- 9 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 10 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 11 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 12 Michigan advice needed
- 13 October in Colorado
- 14 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 15 Yosemite Valley showers
- 16 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 17 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 18 LegoLand Florida
- 19 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 20 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 21 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 22 louisiana bayou
- 23 SF Cable Cars
- 24 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 25 Mobile Suggestions