My husband and I are flying into LV on Sept.17 and leaving the morning of the 28th. We are spending one night in Vegas, leaving the next day and this is our itinerary so far. What I am asking, is this itinerary too ambitious?
9/18 Southern Rim of Grand Canyon spend one night
9/19 Page, Arizona
9/27 Las Vegas
9/28 return home
That leaves one night that is unaccounted for. I would like to do all of these and maybe one night in Sedona, but I'm afraid it's too much. Maybe we should do either Sedona or
Page? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Trip to Southwest Itinerary: Is this too much?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 2 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 3 JFK Airport
- 4 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 5 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 6 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 7 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 8 Marco Island
- 9 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 10 things to do near Arches National Park
- 11 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 12 Arches National Park in a day
- 13 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 14 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 15 Breckenridge in October
- 16 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 17 EX-LAX
- 18 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 19 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 20 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 21 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 22 Broadway choices
- 23 N California trip questions
- 24 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 25 My Book of Mormon review