My husband and I are flying into LV on Sept.17 and leaving the morning of the 28th. We are spending one night in Vegas, leaving the next day and this is our itinerary so far. What I am asking, is this itinerary too ambitious?
9/18 Southern Rim of Grand Canyon spend one night
9/19 Page, Arizona
9/27 Las Vegas
9/28 return home
That leaves one night that is unaccounted for. I would like to do all of these and maybe one night in Sedona, but I'm afraid it's too much. Maybe we should do either Sedona or
Page? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 B And Q Kitchens For Sale Liverpool
- 2 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 3 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 4 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 5 Las Vegas
- 6 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 7 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 8 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 9 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 10 national/state park in November
- 11 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 12 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 13 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 14 50th in Hawaii
- 15 Florida Family vacation in California
- 16 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 17 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 18 traveling to Nashville
- 19 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 20 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 21 San Francisco California
- 22 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 23 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 24 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 25 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham