My husband and I are flying into LV on Sept.17 and leaving the morning of the 28th. We are spending one night in Vegas, leaving the next day and this is our itinerary so far. What I am asking, is this itinerary too ambitious?
9/18 Southern Rim of Grand Canyon spend one night
9/19 Page, Arizona
9/27 Las Vegas
9/28 return home
That leaves one night that is unaccounted for. I would like to do all of these and maybe one night in Sedona, but I'm afraid it's too much. Maybe we should do either Sedona or
Page? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring to Tucson
- 2 Trinity Site, NM
- 3 Santa Fe Itineray
- 4 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 5 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 6 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 7 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 8 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 9 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 10 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 11 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 12 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 13 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 14 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 15 Hotel in Reno
- 16 North Carolina airports
- 17 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 18 Boston to Naples florida
- 19 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 20 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 best health clubs with lap pools
- 23 10 days vacation in California
- 24 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 25 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine