My husband and I are flying into LV on Sept.17 and leaving the morning of the 28th. We are spending one night in Vegas, leaving the next day and this is our itinerary so far. What I am asking, is this itinerary too ambitious?
9/18 Southern Rim of Grand Canyon spend one night
9/19 Page, Arizona
9/27 Las Vegas
9/28 return home
That leaves one night that is unaccounted for. I would like to do all of these and maybe one night in Sedona, but I'm afraid it's too much. Maybe we should do either Sedona or
Page? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 2 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 3 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 4 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 5 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 6 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 7 Source of Legionnaire's Disease in NYC Confirmed
- 8 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 9 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 10 Help with driving East to West
- 11 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 12 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 13 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 14 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 15 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 16 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 17 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 18 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 19 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 20 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 21 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 22 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 23 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 24 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 25 Santa Barbara/Ojai?