My husband and I are flying into LV on Sept.17 and leaving the morning of the 28th. We are spending one night in Vegas, leaving the next day and this is our itinerary so far. What I am asking, is this itinerary too ambitious?
9/18 Southern Rim of Grand Canyon spend one night
9/19 Page, Arizona
9/27 Las Vegas
9/28 return home
That leaves one night that is unaccounted for. I would like to do all of these and maybe one night in Sedona, but I'm afraid it's too much. Maybe we should do either Sedona or
Page? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Chicago
- 2 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 3 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 4 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 5 Safety Concerns
- 6 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 7 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 8 Good Skin==>>> http://www.slimrootz.com/bella-dore/
- 9 Which benefits are comes after using Nucific BIO X4?
- 10 Get You Greater Muscles
- 11 Partial Knee Replacement Los Angeles
- 12 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 13 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 14 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 15 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 16 fort lauderdale
- 17 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 18 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 19 Redwood National Forest
- 20 What to do in San Diego
- 21 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 22 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 23 First Trip to Texas -
- 24 5 days in Colorado
- 25 Port Angelas -Vegas