My husband and I are flying into LV on Sept.17 and leaving the morning of the 28th. We are spending one night in Vegas, leaving the next day and this is our itinerary so far. What I am asking, is this itinerary too ambitious?
9/18 Southern Rim of Grand Canyon spend one night
9/19 Page, Arizona
9/27 Las Vegas
9/28 return home
That leaves one night that is unaccounted for. I would like to do all of these and maybe one night in Sedona, but I'm afraid it's too much. Maybe we should do either Sedona or
Page? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 2 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 3 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 4 Arches or Zion?
- 5 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 6 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 9 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 10 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 11 time to visit statue
- 12 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 14 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 15 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 16 Chester, CN
- 17 Northern California Gardens.
- 18 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 19 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 21 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 22 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 23 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 24 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 25 Aladin tickets in NYC