My husband and I are flying into LV on Sept.17 and leaving the morning of the 28th. We are spending one night in Vegas, leaving the next day and this is our itinerary so far. What I am asking, is this itinerary too ambitious?
9/18 Southern Rim of Grand Canyon spend one night
9/19 Page, Arizona
9/27 Las Vegas
9/28 return home
That leaves one night that is unaccounted for. I would like to do all of these and maybe one night in Sedona, but I'm afraid it's too much. Maybe we should do either Sedona or
Page? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 2 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 3 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 4 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 5 California Trip
- 6 Atlanta With Toddler
- 7 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 8 Help me with this
- 9 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 10 JFK Terminal 8
- 11 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 12 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 13 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 14 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 15 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 16 AR State Parks
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 19 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 20 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 21 9-10 day trip to WA
- 22 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 23 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 24 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 25 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!