My husband and I are flying into LV on Sept.17 and leaving the morning of the 28th. We are spending one night in Vegas, leaving the next day and this is our itinerary so far. What I am asking, is this itinerary too ambitious?
9/18 Southern Rim of Grand Canyon spend one night
9/19 Page, Arizona
9/27 Las Vegas
9/28 return home
That leaves one night that is unaccounted for. I would like to do all of these and maybe one night in Sedona, but I'm afraid it's too much. Maybe we should do either Sedona or
Page? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Trip to Southwest Itinerary: Is this too much?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Breckenridge in October
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 4 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 5 Chicago Questions
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 USA trip
- 8 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 9 NBA tickets??
- 10 Orlando for Work
- 11 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 12 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 13 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 14 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 15 charlotte
- 16 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 17 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 18 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 19 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 20 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 21 camaro hire in waikiki
- 22 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 23 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 24 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 25 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15