My husband and I are flying into LV on Sept.17 and leaving the morning of the 28th. We are spending one night in Vegas, leaving the next day and this is our itinerary so far. What I am asking, is this itinerary too ambitious?
9/18 Southern Rim of Grand Canyon spend one night
9/19 Page, Arizona
9/27 Las Vegas
9/28 return home
That leaves one night that is unaccounted for. I would like to do all of these and maybe one night in Sedona, but I'm afraid it's too much. Maybe we should do either Sedona or
Page? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Trip to Southwest Itinerary: Is this too much?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 3 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 4 los angeles restaurants
- 5 Anyone there to help me!
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 13 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 14 Calf trip
- 15 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 16 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 17 West Maui Restaurants
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 22 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 25 4 week family trip ideas