My husband and I are flying into LV on Sept.17 and leaving the morning of the 28th. We are spending one night in Vegas, leaving the next day and this is our itinerary so far. What I am asking, is this itinerary too ambitious?
9/18 Southern Rim of Grand Canyon spend one night
9/19 Page, Arizona
9/27 Las Vegas
9/28 return home
That leaves one night that is unaccounted for. I would like to do all of these and maybe one night in Sedona, but I'm afraid it's too much. Maybe we should do either Sedona or
Page? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Trip to Southwest Itinerary: Is this too much?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 2 New York City Restaurants
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 Boston/Fenway park
- 5 California self drive trip
- 6 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 7 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 8 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 9 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 10 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 11 Timeshare Nightmares
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 13 10 day trip to California
- 14 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 15 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 16 Drive along the Columbia River
- 17 Wine Country Picnic
- 18 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 21 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 22 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Where to go in Maine?
- 25 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!