My husband and I are flying into LV on Sept.17 and leaving the morning of the 28th. We are spending one night in Vegas, leaving the next day and this is our itinerary so far. What I am asking, is this itinerary too ambitious?
9/18 Southern Rim of Grand Canyon spend one night
9/19 Page, Arizona
9/27 Las Vegas
9/28 return home
That leaves one night that is unaccounted for. I would like to do all of these and maybe one night in Sedona, but I'm afraid it's too much. Maybe we should do either Sedona or
Page? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod or no?
- 2 Colorado Itinerary
- 3 Barrymore vs Triple George Grill
- 4 B&B recommendation in Carmel
- 5 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 6 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 7 Dogs in Taos
- 8 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 9 San Antonio, Texas
- 10 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 11 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 12 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 13 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 14 Advice for So. CAL travel with 2 teen boys 13 & 15
- 15 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 16 Parking in Naples Florida
- 17 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 18 Boston Airport Hotels
- 19 Nashville Never Been
- 20 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 21 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 22 Uber boston
- 23 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA
- 24 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 25 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!