My husband and I are flying into LV on Sept.17 and leaving the morning of the 28th. We are spending one night in Vegas, leaving the next day and this is our itinerary so far. What I am asking, is this itinerary too ambitious?
9/18 Southern Rim of Grand Canyon spend one night
9/19 Page, Arizona
9/27 Las Vegas
9/28 return home
That leaves one night that is unaccounted for. I would like to do all of these and maybe one night in Sedona, but I'm afraid it's too much. Maybe we should do either Sedona or
Page? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 2 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 3 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 4 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 5 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 6 San Antonio shopping
- 7 Which island for R&R?
- 8 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 9 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 10 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 11 blue ridge parkway?
- 12 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 13 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 14 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 15 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 16 First Trip to New Mexico
- 17 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 18 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 19 San Diego, mission valley
- 20 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 21 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 22 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 23 Seattle?
- 24 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 25 International transferring planes at CDG