My husband and I are flying into LV on Sept.17 and leaving the morning of the 28th. We are spending one night in Vegas, leaving the next day and this is our itinerary so far. What I am asking, is this itinerary too ambitious?
9/18 Southern Rim of Grand Canyon spend one night
9/19 Page, Arizona
9/27 Las Vegas
9/28 return home
That leaves one night that is unaccounted for. I would like to do all of these and maybe one night in Sedona, but I'm afraid it's too much. Maybe we should do either Sedona or
Page? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona in winter
- 2 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 3 disneyland
- 4 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 5 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 7 Key West
- 8 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 9 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 10 Las Vegas Vacation
- 11 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 12 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 13 moving to Florida
- 14 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 15 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 16 DC restaurant report
- 17 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 18 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 19 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 20 Northern California Redwoods
- 21 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 22 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 23 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 24 Neue Galerie
- 25 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!