My husband and I are flying into LV on Sept.17 and leaving the morning of the 28th. We are spending one night in Vegas, leaving the next day and this is our itinerary so far. What I am asking, is this itinerary too ambitious?
9/18 Southern Rim of Grand Canyon spend one night
9/19 Page, Arizona
9/27 Las Vegas
9/28 return home
That leaves one night that is unaccounted for. I would like to do all of these and maybe one night in Sedona, but I'm afraid it's too much. Maybe we should do either Sedona or
Page? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Trip to Southwest Itinerary: Is this too much?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 2 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 3 cincinnati with kids
- 4 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 5 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 6 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 7 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 8 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 9 Advice on Roadtrip
- 10 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 11 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 12 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 13 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 14 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 15 Zion the narrows
- 16 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 18 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 19 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 20 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 21 Los Angeles day trips
- 22 Hawaiian Islands
- 23 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 24 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 25 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver