My husband and I are flying into LV on Sept.17 and leaving the morning of the 28th. We are spending one night in Vegas, leaving the next day and this is our itinerary so far. What I am asking, is this itinerary too ambitious?
9/18 Southern Rim of Grand Canyon spend one night
9/19 Page, Arizona
9/27 Las Vegas
9/28 return home
That leaves one night that is unaccounted for. I would like to do all of these and maybe one night in Sedona, but I'm afraid it's too much. Maybe we should do either Sedona or
Page? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ADVICE: Tec*h SUPP0RT YAHOO Mail CONTACT 1:844:291:6706 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 \\\\\\\\\\\\NORTON\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
- 3 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 4 Rules of the NY Subway
- 5 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 6 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 7 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 8 What to see in Portland
- 9 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 10 Great Falls or Helena?
- 11 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 12 More problems for Big Sur
- 13 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 14 Miami for 2 days
- 15 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 16 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 17 Las Vegas trip report
- 18 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 19 Lunch in Central Park
- 20 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 21 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 22 My travels to Monument Valley
- 23 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 24 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 25 Oregon Coast road trip