My husband and I are flying into LV on Sept.17 and leaving the morning of the 28th. We are spending one night in Vegas, leaving the next day and this is our itinerary so far. What I am asking, is this itinerary too ambitious?
9/18 Southern Rim of Grand Canyon spend one night
9/19 Page, Arizona
9/27 Las Vegas
9/28 return home
That leaves one night that is unaccounted for. I would like to do all of these and maybe one night in Sedona, but I'm afraid it's too much. Maybe we should do either Sedona or
Page? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4news.com/lussuoso-cream/
- 2 Are you looking Easy Way to Manage Your Schedule?
- 3 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/kerave-hair-be/
- 4 Are you looking wide range of garage door services?
- 5 Are you looking Carpet Cleaning Service in California?
- 6 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/magic-rock-male-enhancement/
- 7 Parka in PA during February?
- 8 Are you looking Essence of Modern Dental Tourism?
- 9 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 10 http://blogmium.com/lux-allure-ageless-moisturizer/
- 11 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 12 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 13 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 14 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 15 Back from the Big Easy
- 16 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 17 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 18 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 19 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 20 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 21 IAH to HOU Questions
- 22 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Jazzfest side trips
- 25 Sedona v Scottsdale?