My husband and I are flying into LV on Sept.17 and leaving the morning of the 28th. We are spending one night in Vegas, leaving the next day and this is our itinerary so far. What I am asking, is this itinerary too ambitious?
9/18 Southern Rim of Grand Canyon spend one night
9/19 Page, Arizona
9/27 Las Vegas
9/28 return home
That leaves one night that is unaccounted for. I would like to do all of these and maybe one night in Sedona, but I'm afraid it's too much. Maybe we should do either Sedona or
Page? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 2 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 3 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 4 Southern history- walkable cities
- 5 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 6 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 7 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 8 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 9 Seattle Ho
- 10 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 11 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 12 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 13 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 14 First Trip to New Mexico
- 15 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 16 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 19 Seattle?
- 20 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 21 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 22 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 23 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 24 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 25 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone