My husband and I are flying into LV on Sept.17 and leaving the morning of the 28th. We are spending one night in Vegas, leaving the next day and this is our itinerary so far. What I am asking, is this itinerary too ambitious?
9/18 Southern Rim of Grand Canyon spend one night
9/19 Page, Arizona
9/27 Las Vegas
9/28 return home
That leaves one night that is unaccounted for. I would like to do all of these and maybe one night in Sedona, but I'm afraid it's too much. Maybe we should do either Sedona or
Page? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Trip to Southwest Itinerary: Is this too much?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do I have no see um bites or bedbugs?
- 2 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 3 Grand Marais?
- 4 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 5 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 6 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 7 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 8 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 9 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 10 Las Vegas must sees
- 11 adams morgan - safety
- 12 Morning in miami
- 13 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 14 Grand Teton in October
- 15 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 16 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 17 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 18 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 19 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 20 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 21 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 22 US Southwest
- 23 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 24 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 25 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco