My husband and I are flying into LV on Sept.17 and leaving the morning of the 28th. We are spending one night in Vegas, leaving the next day and this is our itinerary so far. What I am asking, is this itinerary too ambitious?
9/18 Southern Rim of Grand Canyon spend one night
9/19 Page, Arizona
9/27 Las Vegas
9/28 return home
That leaves one night that is unaccounted for. I would like to do all of these and maybe one night in Sedona, but I'm afraid it's too much. Maybe we should do either Sedona or
Page? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Trip to Southwest Itinerary: Is this too much?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Barbara, California
- 2 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 3 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 4 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 5 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 6 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 7 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 8 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 9 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 culpepper
- 12 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 13 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 14 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 15 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 16 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 17 Pub with food in Seattle
- 18 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 19 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 20 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 21 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 22 Hotel near Miami airport
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 25 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island