My husband and I are flying into LV on Sept.17 and leaving the morning of the 28th. We are spending one night in Vegas, leaving the next day and this is our itinerary so far. What I am asking, is this itinerary too ambitious?
9/18 Southern Rim of Grand Canyon spend one night
9/19 Page, Arizona
9/27 Las Vegas
9/28 return home
That leaves one night that is unaccounted for. I would like to do all of these and maybe one night in Sedona, but I'm afraid it's too much. Maybe we should do either Sedona or
Page? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Trip to Southwest Itinerary: Is this too much?
- 1 RIP Judy Rogers
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 pa to az
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 8 Savanah Sojourn
- 9 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 10 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 11 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 12 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 13 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 14 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 17 Princeville in January
- 18 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 19 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 20 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 21 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 22 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 23 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 24 Yountville or Napa in February??
- 25 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life